Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Aug 3, 2020 at 9:19 PM Post #62,671 of 150,921
is this Jason's way of telling us something is happening this Wednesday or Thursday? :L3000:

More like next week. Production has started, but I'm holding back so Alex doesn't lose his mind. Also so I can be around to answer questions.

Schiit Audio Stay updated on Schiit Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Schiit/ http://www.schiit.com/
Aug 4, 2020 at 12:15 AM Post #62,673 of 150,921
Constanza is a Norwegian Forrest cat.
We lost our Donatello in February to a tumor on his bile duct. He was a Norwegian Forest Cat and the best damn cat I’ve ever known. We lucked out as he was from my Mother-in-Laws farm. When it’s time for a new cat, we‘ll specifically search for a Norwegian.

9D6C0DC7-29AA-4DFA-A09D-D86C3AB7091F.jpeg

Aug 4, 2020 at 1:08 AM Post #62,675 of 150,921
We lost our Donatello in February to a tumor on his bile duct. He was a Norwegian Forest Cat and the best damn cat I’ve ever known. We lucked out as he was from my Mother-in-Laws farm. When it’s time for a new cat, we‘ll specifically search for a Norwegian.

9D6C0DC7-29AA-4DFA-A09D-D86C3AB7091F.jpeg
What a beautiful picture! Wow!

Aug 4, 2020 at 1:08 AM Post #62,676 of 150,921
Aug 4, 2020 at 1:37 AM Post #62,677 of 150,921
He has his home theater system on that floor, two channel rig is on the third floor and he has a whole house system. I started him with electronics, chess and computers at age four, he is more into gadgets than I am lol. I tend to learn when I visit. He also has open air concerts close by, Wolf Trap National park, dedicated to the performing arts.

I've had to learn all things regarding audio (and photography, computers, etc.) myself, and I'm still taking baby steps into two-channel world. Home theater is a must when we buy a house with my girlfriend. When we have kids, I'll be raising them into all these wonderful things from ground up.

Aug 4, 2020 at 2:15 AM Post #62,679 of 150,921
I've had to learn all things regarding audio (and photography, computers, etc.) myself, and I'm still taking baby steps into two-channel world. Home theater is a must when we buy a house with my girlfriend. When we have kids, I'll be raising them into all these wonderful things from ground up.

my $0.02: with kids planned, don't go overboard on electronics (damage and accidents are inevitable, something called the "terrible-twos"). Mainstream receivers get replaced by new models every one or two years (CES january product intros), but typically just add more bells and whistles, while the two-channel performance stays the same (and not as good as a modius / bifrost + saga / freya + aegir / vidar setup).

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2020 at 2:56 AM Post #62,680 of 150,921
my $0.02: with kids planned, don't go overboard on electronics (damage and accidents are inevitable, something called the "terrible-twos"). Mainstream receivers get replaced by new models every one or two years (CES january product intros), but typically just add more bells and whistles, while the two-channel performance stays the same (and not as good as a modius / bifrost + saga / freya + aegir / vidar setup).

If we find the right house, I'll have a separate room for home theater and a two-channel system in the living room. For the home theater I've been thinking about one of those upgradeable NAD receivers. But for sure, when the baby-making times come, kids will become the priority and spending on hobbies will take a break.

Aug 4, 2020 at 7:00 AM Post #62,682 of 150,921
If we find the right house, I'll have a separate room for home theater and a two-channel system in the living room. For the home theater I've been thinking about one of those upgradeable NAD receivers. But for sure, when the baby-making times come, kids will become the priority and spending on hobbies will take a break.
I can recommend a separate room to keep your children in.

Aug 4, 2020 at 7:12 AM Post #62,683 of 150,921
Thank you for not letting your cat outdoors. They kill literally millions of birds every year, not to mention fighting with other cats and getting hit by vehicles.
It should be mandatory to keep them inside. With the exception of working cats (farms). They don't care at all.
But I don't think that will ever come to pass. Nowhere for that matter.

Aug 4, 2020 at 10:09 AM Post #62,684 of 150,921
.... did someone say a new product.....
does it start with and “L” and ends with an “oki+”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back