Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Jan 27, 2015 at 4:23 AM Post #5,071 of 154,531
  It's only fitting that Schiit products can only get turned on from behind.

I'm glad someone else finally noticed that
wink.gif

I was gonna say something, but with my luck, someone would complain.

Jan 27, 2015 at 4:49 AM Post #5,073 of 154,531

Old Guys™ invented everything.
Youth is wasted on the young.
Old age and treachery will overcome youth and optimism.

On the down side, at my age, everyone looks like a kid.

This is but a thinly disguised opportunity to call those who think they are in charge, son.

Police officers, firemen, city officials, polititians, the list could go on and on…

It can have disarming consequences if presented with a genuine smile…  
atsmile.gif

JJ

Jan 27, 2015 at 5:12 AM Post #5,074 of 154,531
  This is but a thinly disguised opportunity to call those who think they are in charge, son.

Police officers, firemen, city officials, polititians, the list could go on and on…

It can have disarming consequences if presented with a genuine smile…  
atsmile.gif

JJ

I take great pleasure in running circles around every 20-something who thinks they're wunderkind at work.

Especially those who think people my age don't know how to use email.

On the subject of politics, well, I have learned to avoid that subject here. Too dangerous.

Jan 27, 2015 at 6:28 AM Post #5,075 of 154,531

Old Guys™ invented everything.
Youth is wasted on the young.
Old age and treachery will overcome youth and optimism.

On the down side, at my age, everyone looks like a kid.

Group narcissism is great, isn't it?
wink.gif

Jan 29, 2015 at 5:57 AM Post #5,077 of 154,531
Just as a thought,
How many of you would like to sit down in a bar with a few beers and talk to Jason and Mike about audio for like.... I dont know, 10 hours? 
When I read some of these articles I cant help but wonder "how much could I learn from people who have worked so hard and managed to create something this amazing?".

Jan 29, 2015 at 6:15 AM Post #5,078 of 154,531
  Just as a thought,
How many of you would like to sit down in a bar with a few beers and talk to Jason and Mike about audio for like.... I dont know, 10 hours? 
When I read some of these articles I cant help but wonder "how much could I learn from people who have worked so hard and managed to create something this amazing?".

I'd love the oppertunity to just sit quietly taking copious notes while those greater than my astonishing self, debate with the regal duo.
Hmm. Must be the coffee.

Jan 29, 2015 at 6:51 AM Post #5,079 of 154,531
  Just as a thought,

I would even buy a round or two!

Jan 30, 2015 at 5:40 AM Post #5,080 of 154,531
  Just as a thought,

Actually, if I had the chance to get plowed with Jason and Mike, I probably would want to talk about women, politics, or how much air should be pumped into footballs.

We do enough of this audio chat here
wink.gif

Jan 30, 2015 at 6:24 AM Post #5,082 of 154,531
Originally Posted by jimmers /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote:
  Actually, if I had the chance to get plowed with Jason and Mike,

eek.gif
Must mean something different in SoCal
blink.gif

Plowed = drunk, inebriated, three sheets to the wind, wasted, and so on.

Does that clarify things?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back