Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Nov 27, 2014 at 10:05 PM Post #3,996 of 153,692
For those that might care, Schiit.com has undergone a minor reorg. Sys and Wyrd are no longer considered "accessories"...

I actually like it, cleans up the categories, Sys and Wyrd get a bit more respect in the line up. Plus it looks a little cleaner as well.

Nov 27, 2014 at 11:58 PM Post #3,997 of 153,692
Quote gone wrong, deleted.

Nov 28, 2014 at 1:41 AM Post #3,999 of 153,692
Cool. Now post that in a Vince Gill thread, this one's about Schiit......

Agreed.

Please respect the time of others. I do not mean to offend but we seem to be wandering off topic excessively on this thread.

You can always start a new thread, right?

Have a good holiday if applicable.

Nov 28, 2014 at 2:05 AM Post #4,001 of 153,692

Vince Gill don't belong here ya'all ,
  he's an Antelope man , not a Schiit man , he owns his own Mastering Studio and tons of Gear , none of which is Schiit . 
Vince Gill should be banned completely and all discussion of Vince should end here , we're "Only Schiit" people here , this site has entirely too much of wasting everyone's time discussing all the other stuff out there in the world .  "We" R the True Believers !   
nuff said ,

Tony in Michigan 

Nov 28, 2014 at 4:53 AM Post #4,002 of 153,692
Quote:AManandHisCornet
  Cool. Now post that in a Vince Gill thread, this one's about Schiit......

Quote:TonyDaCat
 Vince Gill don't belong here ya'all ,   he's an Antelope man , not a Schiit man , he owns his own Mastering Studio and tons of Gear , none of which is Schiit . 

Well, there are those who hate country music and say all his music sounds like    
Good music.

Nov 28, 2014 at 9:51 AM Post #4,004 of 153,692
Vince Gill don't belong here ya'all ,
  he's an Antelope man , not a Schiit man , he owns his own Mastering Studio and tons of Gear , none of which is Schiit . 
Vince Gill should be banned completely and all discussion of Vince should end here , we're "Only Schiit" people here , this site has entirely too much of wasting everyone's time discussing all the other stuff out there in the world .  "We" R the True Believers !   
nuff said ,

Tony in Michigan 

Would agree the discussion was off topic and I was probably wrong for continuing it...just hate to see a one-sided perspective put forth on artists that are clearly talented (pet peeve)

So...back on topic. With regard to the 'True Believers'...am guessing there's some tongue in cheek here. If not, you can count me out of that.

I never follow a brand (and spend my $$ on it) out of blind loyalty. However, the current product development and marketing philosophy that they follow is definitely a great one and I'm very happy with the value I get from their products.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back