Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Apr 13, 2018 at 8:19 AM Post #31,278 of 151,562
I think @Ableza made it very clear his legal division do understand very well what you argue here.
Sigh.
No.
He stated that do not open violations of case is sufficient to void warranty.

If I post on warranties again this month I will buy a mimby/modi combo for the first person to insult me for doing so.

Apr 13, 2018 at 8:24 AM Post #31,279 of 151,562
Sigh.
No.
He stated that do not open violations of case is sufficient to void warranty.

If I post on warranties again this month I will buy a mimby/modi combo for the first person to insult me for doing so.
Don't worry, just take it easy.
People might think you're obsessed with getting the last word but your stereo stack shows too much common sense to value that.
So... let's talk other things than warranties.
You ever had Haggis?

Apr 13, 2018 at 8:29 AM Post #31,280 of 151,562
I have never had Haggis, nor do I intend to. I would love to do a tour of Scotland though and sample some fine single malt whisky. (I believe that is the correct spelling for Scotand and Canada, whiskey in other parts of the world)

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2018 at 8:34 AM Post #31,281 of 151,562
Is it just me or is there an uncanny connection between Bratwurst and Dachshund?
rfN7ev2.gif

Apr 13, 2018 at 9:00 AM Post #31,282 of 151,562
I have never had Haggis, nor do I intend to. I would love to do a tour of Scotland though and sample some fine single malt whisky. (I believe that is the correct spelling for Scotand and Canada, whiskey in other parts of the world)
Ah, you missed our 20 page discussion of the "e" a little over a month ago. :beerchug:Fortunately Jason saves us with news and a chapter from time to time!:)

Apr 13, 2018 at 9:08 AM Post #31,283 of 151,562
Ah, you missed our 20 page discussion of the "e" a little over a month ago. :beerchug:Fortunately Jason saves us with news and a chapter from time to time!:)

Sorry for being redundant, I only own the Valhalla 2 right now so I have not spent much time in this thread. My primary interests lie in headphones and associated cabling, as well as helping DIY folks and building amplifiers myself.

I love the freedom to speak about other topics in this thread! I get so tired of folks jumping in saying to stay on track in other parts of the site when you drift off the slightest bit. No doubt you have covered what can be called bourbon as opposed to sour mash, brandy vs. cognac and the champagne region of France.

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2018 at 9:45 AM Post #31,284 of 151,562
I am hoping this does not follow every other topic here and devolve into an argument about haggis.

Please, Dear Odin, anything but haggis.

<running for cover>

Hey, I love haggis.

Apr 13, 2018 at 9:47 AM Post #31,285 of 151,562

Loved Scotland. I spent 2 weeks there with my golfing buddy back in 2001. Drove the country from south to north and back golfing at a new course each day.
Sampled many single malts, ate lamb (my favorite) just about everyday. The highlands were beautiful, a world of pastel colors with thousands of white dots all over the hills and mountains in the distance.

Another personal favorite; Italy. I went for my sister-in -laws wedding at Lake Orta (near the border with Switzerland) in the upper NW area of Italy. Stayed for the food! Then proceeded to eat my way across northern Italy from Milan to Florence to Verona and Venice.

Apr 13, 2018 at 10:22 AM Post #31,288 of 151,562
Another personal favorite; Italy. I went for my sister-in -laws wedding at Lake Orta (near the border with Switzerland) in the upper NW area of Italy. Stayed for the food! Then proceeded to eat my way across northern Italy from Milan to Florence to Verona and Venice.

I want to get to the Florence region one day, my son rented a villa there for a month and the photos were amazing. There were some murders in the area years ago and an author based Hannibal Lecter on those events. (The Monster of Florence) The same prosecutor working on that case was also involved in the Amanda Knox case.

I might try haggis, I was a little hesitant at first with oysters on the half shell but then I had several varieties at a restaurant in DC and I loved them. If I order them in Indiana they are rarely the same, or same type.

Apr 13, 2018 at 10:32 AM Post #31,289 of 151,562
a4c2248b8231d8949b7b3d3f9024e822.jpg

:beerchug:

Apr 13, 2018 at 10:39 AM Post #31,290 of 151,562
I would like to thank all the kind-hearted, generous Head-Fiers out there for your support of the Pietro bike project.
Y'all Rock!! It's not too late to contribute...please PM me for details.

And, thanks to @Ableza, I now have a certain song by Queen stuck in my head...

Cheers!
RCB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back