Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Jul 15, 2014 at 7:44 PM Post #1,742 of 151,660
I am sorry to hear that.
frown.gif
Take all the time you need.

Jul 15, 2014 at 7:46 PM Post #1,743 of 151,660
  Hey guys, I'm afraid there'll be a delay on the next chapter. My father passed away today.

I should be back at it next week, but I'm not really in a writing mood at the moment.

My Condolences

Jul 15, 2014 at 8:00 PM Post #1,744 of 151,660
You and yours and my condolences.

Jul 15, 2014 at 9:27 PM Post #1,750 of 151,660
  Hey guys, I'm afraid there'll be a delay on the next chapter. My father passed away today.

I should be back at it next week, but I'm not really in a writing mood at the moment.

Mine in 2010.  Still miss him all the time - not a week goes by I don't think "Hey, Dad will really be interested in thi- oh yeah...."  But not a day goes by without thoughts of him painting a smile on my face.  The time Mom tried to make breaded salmon in the microwave (she's gone now too - cooking, I have to say, is the better for it) and he said "Ann, you outdid yourself," and made her believe it.  Him getting on the Internet every day to check on his accounts, email, read the news, get into the latest murder mystery or spy novel on Kindle, all at age 91.  Still the kindest human being I have ever met by a long shot.

It would be a great thing if a funny story about your dad made its way into your writing.  :)

Take care, and my condolences to you and your family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back