Schiit Fulla 2 Impressions Thread
Jan 1, 2017 at 2:20 PM Post #602 of 1,697

$110 does not buy the services of an electrician to replace your house's wiring, or get you a new washing machine. Run your gear from a different ring or invest in a power conditioner, if it bothers you that much. A $50000 mixing console would probably also suffer those same pops, on that power supply.

I had a friend bring over his gaming Creative dac/amp yesterday and none of the issues are present that I have with the Fulla 2. I even had him kick on my washing machine while I listened and no issues with his cheap DAC/AMP. I find it funny that everyone has some excuse for the quality problems and try and dismiss anyone that complains about them. A cheap DAC/AMP he bought last black friday for $60 doesn't have any popping at all on the same PC. Granted it doesn't sound as good as the Fulla 2, but I can at least silence the people telling me it's my house wiring or computer.

Happy new year!

Jan 1, 2017 at 2:25 PM Post #603 of 1,697

I had a friend bring over his gaming Creative dac/amp yesterday and none of the issues are present that I have with the Fulla 2. I even had him kick on my washing machine while I listened and no issues with his cheap DAC/AMP. I find it funny that everyone has some excuse for the quality problems and try and dismiss anyone that complains about them. A cheap DAC/AMP he bought last black friday for $60 doesn't have any popping at all on the same PC. Granted it doesn't sound as good as the Fulla 2, but I can at least silence the people telling me it's my house wiring or computer.

Happy new year!

If it is so terrible you have 15 days to return it.

Jan 1, 2017 at 4:42 PM Post #605 of 1,697

Then maybe buy one of those, and spare the rest of us?

Jan 1, 2017 at 5:14 PM Post #606 of 1,697

Then maybe buy one of those, and spare the rest of us?

Spare you what? This is a forum for discussion of the product, is it not? If nobody complains about the issues, they'll never be looked into or addressed. I can't stop laughing at how defensive people are over a brand they like/use. Relax man, I still think it's a good product, but there is room for improvement and some issues need to be addressed. Or we can just pretend they're not there. There are obviously some quality control issues if you read over the past few pages, it's not just me.

Others have the same popping as me, others have static when turning the dial (I don't have this problem) and being charged fees when returning, others have sloppy assembly and misaligned knobs (I have this slightly), etc.

Jan 1, 2017 at 5:30 PM Post #611 of 1,697
Jan 1, 2017 at 6:20 PM Post #615 of 1,697
Well i dont know the hd650 well but if its as hard as the dt999 pro 250ohm its not that good. I need to push the pot to 3/4 to have decent volume and the last 1/4 remaining sound distortion to me

Edit: also fell like the bass is not as good as it should be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back