Schiit boxes - cabinets for your Schiit
Mar 22, 2022 at 6:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Grado Diesel

100+ Head-Fier
I use my Schiit stack (Magni 3 and Modi 3+, also have a Vali 2) primarily in my cube at work and have been wondering if there already exists, or if others have made their own “cabinet” to store and operate their Schiit stacks out of so they can pull em out and put all the stuff away at the end of the work day with the swoop of one hand? Im
Thinking something with a little 4 ckt power strip/power supply, handle on top and ability to store the dap with it as well so there’s no disconnecting of the components and wearing out jacks and plugs.

Mar 22, 2022 at 8:34 PM Post #2 of 5
You mean vs. leaving them out all the time? They're pretty small and stack as high as you can stack Schiit.

Mar 22, 2022 at 9:11 PM Post #4 of 5
Mar 22, 2022 at 10:21 PM Post #5 of 5
A small acrylic organizer with shelves might work. If it has a back, you would need to drill some holes to route your cables through.
You can find them in lots of stores, but Ross, TJMaxx, etc have many inexpensive options. This is just one kind I found on Amazon that might work.

STORi Clear Plastic Vanity, Makeup, and Craft Organizer | 4-Compartments https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078K1CZZS/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_NYB7ETDVGD7HCDDA1H4F

Users who are viewing this thread

Back