Schiit Audio Loki Mini Four-Band Equalizer - Head-Fi TV
Aug 11, 2018 at 5:29 AM Post #106 of 109
Just picked up a Loki. It is a fantastic piece of gear. Really easy to get the sound you want. My chain is as follows: PC > Gumby > Loki > Mjolnir 2 > LCD-3. The bypass switch is really nice because you can immediately see what your settings have changed in the music.

Aug 22, 2018 at 11:12 AM Post #107 of 109
I wish there was Loki with a led interface and where you could save a number of presets. I wouldn't like getting the sound just right with the Loki for a certain usage and then losing it after changing it for a different scenario. Perhaps in the future there will be an upgraded model.

Aug 22, 2018 at 8:24 PM Post #108 of 109
I
I wish there was Loki with a led interface and where you could save a number of presets. I wouldn't like getting the sound just right with the Loki for a certain usage and then losing it after changing it for a different scenario. Perhaps in the future there will be an upgraded model.
I know what you mean, but to be honest, I just made a note of my preferred settings per headphone in my phone and refer to that anytime I switch cans. You're right, user presets would be cool but it then becomes a very different unit and probably a different price!!

Sep 24, 2020 at 1:59 PM Post #109 of 109
Just picked up a Loki. It is a fantastic piece of gear. Really easy to get the sound you want. My chain is as follows: PC > Gumby > Loki > Mjolnir 2 > LCD-3. The bypass switch is really nice because you can immediately see what your settings have changed in the music.

I've been using my LOKI for the past two years and consider it to be an integral part of my headphone system. I'd like to have a balanced version of the LOKI Mini to use with my Modius DAC. Perhaps Mike and Jason will design one given that there's considerable interest in such a component.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back