SASH Deux & Tres; impressive planars from Ukraine
Jun 14, 2023 at 8:06 AM Post #918 of 1,214
Anyone from Canada ever order these, and what was the situation with import taxes/duties?

Jun 17, 2023 at 3:40 AM Post #919 of 1,214
Just arrived. Out of the box already sounded amazing and after apply EQ from the one of the member here the whole thing went to another level!
1000067104.jpg
1000067106.jpg

Jun 17, 2023 at 2:42 PM Post #922 of 1,214
I think I'll pull the trigger soon.
Which pads would be your first and second choices? I read that the leather, velour, and perforated were nice (I don't know about the hybrid).
I think the open version is best too. Sash doesn't recommend the semi closed.
Any other advice? maybe for the cable?
I read tons of pages on this thread but not all of them.

Hard to pick the wood color too. That last pictures sure are nice. Is that the brown color?

Jun 17, 2023 at 8:27 PM Post #924 of 1,214
Well well well, look what just came in 😍😁😍😁, these photos don't do them justice, the green is darker in person
20220805_161022.jpg
20220805_161225.jpg

These boxes really are gorgeous. Makes me think I should modify my order and get one.

Jun 17, 2023 at 8:33 PM Post #926 of 1,214
been wondering the same thing; import tax/ theft is 20% here in britain 🤷‍♂️

I don't know about UK, but here in Canada it's all pretty random. 90% of the time when I order stuff from Aliexpress - even higher value items sometimes - it just arrives one day with no taxes or duties owed. Then occasionally I'll get a notice instead: your item is the local post office or processing facility and $X duties must be paid.

There is no pattern whatsoever that I've been able to discern.

Jun 18, 2023 at 4:02 AM Post #927 of 1,214
Just arrived. Out of the box already sounded amazing and after apply EQ from the one of the member here the whole thing went to another level!
1000067104.jpg1000067106.jpg
Be ready, there will be moments you'll just go into another world and once you know it, hours would have gone by without even feeling like it. That eq makes such a difference. Enjoy 😁👍🎶

Jun 18, 2023 at 4:16 AM Post #928 of 1,214
been wondering the same thing; import tax/ theft is 20% here in britain 🤷‍♂️
Talk to them they will work out something ...
I think I'll pull the trigger soon.
Which pads would be your first and second choices? I read that the leather, velour, and perforated were nice (I don't know about the hybrid).
I think the open version is best too. Sash doesn't recommend the semi closed.
Any other advice? maybe for the cable?
I read tons of pages on this thread but not all of them.

Hard to pick the wood color too. That last pictures sure are nice. Is that the brown color?
That have different shades of brown. You can contact them and they will send you a list of colours to choose from.

Jun 18, 2023 at 6:18 AM Post #929 of 1,214
Hi guys!
I created a small album in which I uploaded all the photos of the headphones that I received from Sasha. Now you can choose a color.
https://ibb.co/album/XrTrYZ

I will add that you can choose both a semi-matt and a glossy finish of the wooden parts. All wooden parts are predominantly made of oak. Grills - veneered with oak.

P.S. In the meantime, I ordered a second pair of headphones from Sasha. They are very good - impossible to resist :)

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2023 at 6:23 AM Post #930 of 1,214
I've ordered the cups for close back listening but hesitant to try it out as there are many white paddings inside as well. Has anyone has these cups and tried them on? If so are there any audible difference and also improvement is sound leak?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back