SASH Deux & Tres; impressive planars from Ukraine
Jul 19, 2022 at 11:50 AM Post #422 of 1,218
I think it was probably answered before in the thread but I saw the pads were mounted via ring system. What diameter are they? Curious what pad rolling I can do with them to adjust for the different states - open vs semi vs closed. I opted for both the velour and leather pads with the order but am hoping I could also roll some of the ones I already have.

You guys are lucky I still have to wait for mine to get finished then wait and watch it sit in shipping limbo lol
What color did you opt for on your set?

Jul 19, 2022 at 3:50 PM Post #423 of 1,218
I think it was probably answered before in the thread but I saw the pads were mounted via ring system. What diameter are they? Curious what pad rolling I can do with them to adjust for the different states - open vs semi vs closed. I opted for both the velour and leather pads with the order but am hoping I could also roll some of the ones I already have.

What color did you opt for on your set?
Natural matte

Jul 26, 2022 at 7:06 PM Post #424 of 1,218
Hi, I also received mine last week, it's really a beauty and it feels like high quality from every perspective.
It clearly need some burn-in but I am already very pleased with the sound 😃
IMG_20220722_134349850.jpg
IMG_20220722_134547138_HDR.jpg

Jul 26, 2022 at 8:06 PM Post #426 of 1,218
Just wondering, how long did everyones Tres take to ship and be delivered? I'm in Australia and Ukrposhta senr out my headphones on the 10th of July, so 17 days in transit but still no change in status. I know it could take up to a month or longer, but just wondering about everyones experience 😊

Jul 27, 2022 at 3:00 AM Post #428 of 1,218
How long ago did you order?
Hi, order placed at the end of December....it's been a long wait but considering what happened afterward I cannot complain at all.. Sascha informed me constantly during these months and considering what he had to go through we are far beyond customer service...

Jul 27, 2022 at 4:39 AM Post #430 of 1,218
Nice color.

Send moro photos of them! 🤙🤙
It's a Natural wood matte finish, I like that because it will darken a little over time reaching some creamy/honey shade..
I'll take some better pictures :relaxed:

Jul 28, 2022 at 10:20 PM Post #431 of 1,218
My Tres 45ohm are apparently scheduled to ship on Monday! Woohoo! He even said he thinks shipping to the US is ~2-3 weeks. That seems optimistic given the state of the world right now but we'll see!

Jul 29, 2022 at 5:39 AM Post #432 of 1,218
My Tres is slowly going through a well deserved burn-in and keeps improving everyday... Lovely headphones indeed, a lot detailed and airy but not sounding thin or harsh at all. Sound is thick, I would not define it warm, it is rather on the "neutral" side of cold . I really love soundstage well very wide.
Yesterday night (yes it's very easy to spend the night with these, record after record...) I ended my session with Pat Metheny's "The road to you" a great live recording of their European tour 1993.
This recording is great, very detailed and lively with lots of tiny delicate sounds and a great wide soundstage and it was surprising to find details still unknown on a record that I listen so often, a remarkable performance.
to be continued....
SASH_Tres_portable rig_small.jpg

Aug 3, 2022 at 5:18 AM Post #434 of 1,218
Good question. I think they were 110. Not sure the size differs on the 45 ohm ones. I can happily report that mine took three and a half weeks to finally arrive at customs. Can't wait!

Aug 3, 2022 at 5:24 AM Post #435 of 1,218
.... I can happily report that mine took three and a half weeks to finally arrive at customs. Can't wait!
Your wait will be rewarded :gs1000smile: they're such good headphones... (mine took 6 weeks to reach me)

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back