SASH Deux & Tres; impressive planars from Ukraine
Jul 1, 2022 at 11:21 PM Post #407 of 1,214
ok.

damn :p

Green is my fav. colour and this bright green does surely makes a statement!
With the horrors @SashaLach is living (and the many others in Ukraine) it makes it more special to own and honour his craftmanship.
I love the green. And I know in person it'll look even better. The effort is truly godly, not even Audeze could put this much effort. Going through a horrible war but still going. That's real dedication right there. If Sasha ever makes a new flagship, I'll 100% be getting them and I'll try out a new colour 😁

Those look great in green
Thank you, thank you haha. I wanted to try something unique as you really don't see much green wooden headphones. The only one I can think of comes from Fostex

Jul 2, 2022 at 12:03 AM Post #408 of 1,214
Thank you, thank you haha. I wanted to try something unique as you really don't see much green wooden headphones. The only one I can think of comes from Fostex
I would have loved a custom color but I didn't want to bother him as I know he's very busy with orders right now. If I like the 45s I might order another set of 16s and see if he can do a blue or something.

Jul 2, 2022 at 3:45 PM Post #411 of 1,214
It's been a long wait, but for @SashaLach to pull it off, I have an extremely deep respect and love for him as a brother. I thank you so much Sasha for dedicating your passion and work of craftmanship into this headphone. It truly is beautiful especially in these extremely rough times you are in. Much love and respect, if only we could go out and have a beer or whatever you like to drink, it'd be an amazing day with you. I truly can not express how grateful I am. All my expectations have been met, and while I haven't listened to my set. I Already have an idea of whats to come and it's going to be godly. Again, thank you so much ❤️👌. For me, this is 😍😍😍. The colour is just 😍😍😍😍😍😍 I have to post emojis because I don't know the word I feel for these. And I just know in person they would be even more beautiful. Again, thank you, thank you, thank you 💪💪💪💪💪❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
Very unique look. What impedance version is it? What are your listening impressions? And what amp are you using?

Jul 2, 2022 at 8:13 PM Post #412 of 1,214
Very unique look. What impedance version is it? What are your listening impressions? And what amp are you using?
It's the 45 ohm version, Sasha still has them though, I am just waiting for them to be shipped. All seems to be completed though 😁
received_1130319727699655.jpeg
received_3241586969420479.jpeg
received_608959933697545.jpeg
received_598480345205141.jpeg
received_5698634223494832.jpeg
received_434560205193992.jpeg

Jul 2, 2022 at 11:28 PM Post #413 of 1,214
Looking very nice!
Did you order extra pad rings? I think the rings on my pads (leather + velour) are glued. Do anyone know if Audeze pads will fit the Sash? And in that case, is it possible to use the rings on them?

Jul 3, 2022 at 6:14 AM Post #415 of 1,214
Looking very nice!
Did you order extra pad rings? I think the rings on my pads (leather + velour) are glued. Do anyone know if Audeze pads will fit the Sash? And in that case, is it possible to use the rings on them?
Yes I have extra pad rings to try different earpads. The Audeze pads will fit the Tres but since Audeze pads use that glue to stick them onto the headphone you may be able to use a pad ring but then best not to try to remove it from that ring

Jul 3, 2022 at 7:38 AM Post #416 of 1,214
Yes I have extra pad rings to try different earpads. The Audeze pads will fit the Tres but since Audeze pads use that glue to stick them onto the headphone you may be able to use a pad ring but then best not to try to remove it from that ring
Yes, I was thinking of ordering some extra rings, as I have some Audeze pads laying around.

Jul 18, 2022 at 2:51 PM Post #417 of 1,214
Got to be honest, I didn't think Sasha would be able to resume production with all the chaos and destruction in Ukraine but the guy did not cease to amaze me. Ordered my pair right before the war started and even though it took months, he stuck to it and mine are now in the mail. Got nothing but respect for the guy and can't wait to try them out firsthand. Got sherry colored woods with engravings on the semi and full cups. Can't wait!

Jul 18, 2022 at 4:44 PM Post #418 of 1,214
Got to be honest, I didn't think Sasha would be able to resume production with all the chaos and destruction in Ukraine but the guy did not cease to amaze me. Ordered my pair right before the war started and even though it took months, he stuck to it and mine are now in the mail. Got nothing but respect for the guy and can't wait to try them out firsthand. Got sherry colored woods with engravings on the semi and full cups. Can't wait!
Same here, mine are currently being transported by sea. On UKRPOSHTA it's been stuck on The postal item has been processed at the office of exchange and handed over for further transportation to the destination country. I'm not 100% sure, but it's been like that since the 10th and no change. Hopefully by next week theres a change but maybe it could take longer

Jul 18, 2022 at 4:48 PM Post #419 of 1,214
Same here, mine are currently being transported by sea. On UKRPOSHTA it's been stuck on The postal item has been processed at the office of exchange and handed over for further transportation to the destination country. I'm not 100% sure, but it's been like that since the 10th and no change. Hopefully by next week theres a change but maybe it could take longer
Yeah... I try and keep up to date with what is happening but considering you never know when an air raid or attack is coming, makes logistics a hell of a lot more difficult. Glad to hear at least his wife and kids are safe in Poland. Mine have been stuck in the same status since 5 days ago but when I weigh it against the months of waiting prior to this, I can most certainly wait it out a bit longer. :)

Jul 18, 2022 at 5:05 PM Post #420 of 1,214
Yeah... I try and keep up to date with what is happening but considering you never know when an air raid or attack is coming, makes logistics a hell of a lot more difficult. Glad to hear at least his wife and kids are safe in Poland. Mine have been stuck in the same status since 5 days ago but when I weigh it against the months of waiting prior to this, I can most certainly wait it out a bit longer. :)
A little longer, but very soon 😊.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back