Sansa Fuze or iPhone 4
Aug 24, 2010 at 10:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

rangerid

500+ Head-Fier
I am getting an iPhone 4 and I am wondering whether I should use that for my mp3 player instead of Sansa Fuze. I did a search and there was nothing really on these two. Anyone have any inputs? Thanks

Aug 24, 2010 at 11:24 PM Post #2 of 7
Why not both?

Which iphone 4 model were you thinking anyway? Don't forget that you'll also be needing the space for apps, and also remember that an iphone has no micro-sdhc slot, so when you fill up you're stuck.

Personally if I were you though I'd get the Desire + Cowon j3 as a combo, probably costs the same as an iphone 4 too.

Aug 25, 2010 at 12:07 AM Post #3 of 7
Thanks for the input. I just ordered it today so it's probably the latest version. I don't have a lot of music atm so space probably isn't going to be a problem 

I am on the go a lot so Desire+J3 might be a bit too bulky plus I already kinda ordered the iphone. If iphone's SQ is significantly better than Fuze, then I will probably switch, but if they are close, I will just use my Fuze. 

Aug 25, 2010 at 11:51 PM Post #4 of 7
anyone else?

Aug 27, 2010 at 7:45 PM Post #5 of 7
I've auditioned both and have to give it to Apple this time.  The iPhone 4 actually sounds... good!  The Fuze can be Rockboxed and supports FLAC (not that it matters to you), but the iPhone sounds better in pretty much every way.  Wait for your's to come and you'll be able to form an opinion for yourself, but in the meantime you're just going to have to take my word on it :wink:

Cheers!

Aug 27, 2010 at 8:38 PM Post #6 of 7
iPhone 4 alone should suffice IMO - I might go that way for mobile listening myself shortly.

Aug 28, 2010 at 1:05 AM Post #7 of 7

Quote:
I've auditioned both and have to give it to Apple this time.  The iPhone 4 actually sounds... good!  The Fuze can be Rockboxed and supports FLAC (not that it matters to you), but the iPhone sounds better in pretty much every way.  Wait for your's to come and you'll be able to form an opinion for yourself, but in the meantime you're just going to have to take my word on it :wink:

Cheers!

Quote:
iPhone 4 alone should suffice IMO - I might go that way for mobile listening myself shortly.

Thanks guys! i gotta wait a while since the store is outta iphones >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back