SanDisk debuts newly designed Sansa Fuze+ PMPs
Aug 31, 2010 at 1:07 PM Post #3 of 32
$119 is quite cheap for a 16gb upgradeable DAP with Flac support, and the price will probably lower than the MSRP when it is released. However, I don't really see any need to upgrade from the Fuze I have already.  They didn't add any of the features I wanted, and it's disappointing that they keep promoting slotRadio and insisting that a 2.4" screen is good for watching videos. 

Aug 31, 2010 at 1:12 PM Post #4 of 32
16 Gb of space and a 24h battery life is dissapointing as well

Quote:
$119 is quite cheap for a 16gb upgradeable DAP with Flac support, and the price will probably lower than the MSRP when it is released. However, I don't really see any need to upgrade from the Fuze I have already.  They didn't add any of the features I wanted, and it's disappointing that they keep promoting slotRadio and insisting that a 2.4" screen is good for watching videos. 

Aug 31, 2010 at 1:14 PM Post #5 of 32
SlotRadio is definitely a fail. The SlotMusic cards, if they had been FLAC, might have been worth considering, but SLotRadio, no way.

Aug 31, 2010 at 3:40 PM Post #6 of 32
Everything I saw was a step backwards.

1) No physical buttons other then volume rocker.

2) No dock for LOD anymore.  Having the mini-usb is alright, but the benefit of the LOD is better.

Aug 31, 2010 at 3:47 PM Post #7 of 32
Oh, no, it looks like Samsung Q2. That awful touch control - I hope not.

largewhite1.jpg

411vmrp0HYL._SS500_.jpg

Aug 31, 2010 at 3:57 PM Post #9 of 32
What a dumb move on Sansa's part. They completely ignored the features that the Fuze excelled at, and instead tried to jump on the iPod flashiness bandwagon with a slick new skin. Really disappointiong.

Aug 31, 2010 at 4:08 PM Post #11 of 32
Read the title... Was excited to see what the Fuze+ would be like...

Read the article... Am now disappointed...

I'll be keeping my original Fuze until it dies. I love it... even if my friends don't really like it since they're used to iPods.

Aug 31, 2010 at 4:44 PM Post #13 of 32
According to ABI this thing should cure cancer,get rid of world hunger and be a free energy source all because lord knows it will have a flat RMAA graph

Aug 31, 2010 at 5:01 PM Post #14 of 32

Quote:
According to ABI this thing should cure cancer,get rid of world hunger and be a free energy source all because lord knows it will have a flat RMAA graph

Lol.  I guess that means it will sound better than the last Sansas that had flat RMAA graphs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back