San Diego Meet Fall 2007
Jul 7, 2007 at 12:02 AM Post #31 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by cotdt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i'll do it
smily_headphones1.gif

Sweet! I guess I should order the parts. Let me know how much you charge. Thanks. I am really curious how the modded x-fi sounds but I don't have the skills to mod it.

Jul 7, 2007 at 12:17 AM Post #32 of 80
I may need some help finishing up my dac....I've populated the boards but not quite sure on how to wire up the transformer and power supply; so I'm bringing it to the meet in the hopes that someone more knowledgeable will be there
tongue.gif

Jul 7, 2007 at 12:23 AM Post #33 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I may need some help finishing up my dac....I've populated the boards but not quite sure on how to wire up the transformer and power supply; so I'm bringing it to the meet in the hopes that someone more knowledgeable will be there
tongue.gif

if it's an avel lindberg or an amveco transformer, then i know how to wire them... but it's different for US (115V) and other countries (230V)

Jul 7, 2007 at 2:19 AM Post #34 of 80
It's an avel lindberg transformer, and even has the diagram on it. I'm just not too sure on how to wire it up, and then split the power amongst the three boards.

Jul 7, 2007 at 7:24 AM Post #35 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's an avel lindberg transformer, and even has the diagram on it. I'm just not too sure on how to wire it up, and then split the power amongst the three boards.

sure when i get home from vacation i'll send you a diagram

Jul 11, 2007 at 3:07 PM Post #37 of 80
Forgot to post what I'm bringing:

Denon AH-D5000 to be balanced...
Beyer DT770-80 to be balanced...
Sennheiser HD-650 w/ zu mobius balanced
RSA Apache
and....
one semi-complete Twisted Pear Audio Opus DAC
tongue.gif

Jul 12, 2007 at 11:04 PM Post #40 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by jellybones /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Looking to have my Denon AH-D2000's recabled at the meet..? Any help?

myself and johnsonad have both recabled ours. i can help you recable yours at the meet. it is pretty easy to do if you already have the cable ready.

Jul 13, 2007 at 3:00 AM Post #41 of 80
Sounds like there will be more work getting done then enjoyment. I have better have extra beer
wink.gif
From what I've seen, this helps the Florida crowd at their meets! You all are welcome to crash on my couches.

Jul 14, 2007 at 12:14 PM Post #43 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by johnsonad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ben I thought you were coming here to relax, not reterminate ALL of your cans
wink.gif

Yes, but having cans that I can't listen to my apache with would be far too painful
tongue.gif

Jul 19, 2007 at 8:24 AM Post #45 of 80
i want to attend also, but need to know the exact date. is there one yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back