San Diego Meet Fall 2007
Jun 28, 2007 at 3:26 AM Post #21 of 80
You know I'm in Phillip! If push comes to shove we can use my place. It is small but would work for a small meet. Your a better judge of space than I am. By that time I'll have the TT and the rest of my rig finished.

Jun 28, 2007 at 3:37 AM Post #22 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by johnsonad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You know I'm in Phillip! If push comes to shove we can use my place. It is small but would work for a small meet. Your a better judge of space than I am. By that time I'll have the TT and the rest of my rig finished.

that would be great! i can help you set up. i think we'll have enough interest for a mini-meet, like 10 people or so.

Jul 3, 2007 at 9:52 AM Post #25 of 80
I'm interested also depending on the day. I have a couple things I can bring.

Jul 3, 2007 at 12:24 PM Post #26 of 80
when is this happening? Maybe I can get my opus dac finished in time....or finish it there
redface.gif
For what it's worth as long as it's sometime during the last two weeks of july I'll be there with my denon D5k's, hd-650's, and a mostly complete twisted pear opus dac
tongue.gif

Jul 4, 2007 at 12:07 AM Post #27 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
when is this happening? Maybe I can get my opus dac finished in time....or finish it there
redface.gif
For what it's worth as long as it's sometime during the last two weeks of july I'll be there with my denon D5k's, hd-650's, and a mostly complete twisted pear opus dac
tongue.gif

Ben, we will have a mini meet when you get here in your honor. I imagine a few of the locals can make it out. If not, then it is our luck
wink.gif
With as many of us down here, we really should meet more often. It's San Diego, cool nights with cold beer and great music!

Jul 6, 2007 at 5:39 PM Post #28 of 80
All I have are low end stuff.

Equation Audio RP-21
Grado SR-60 (bowls and comfies)
AKG K81DJ
KSC 75
KSC 35

Go-Vibe 6
Marantz 2225 lol jk.

Also, anybody up for modding my x-fi at the meet for a fee? Let me know. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back