Samsung Galaxy SIII (International Ver) Sound Quality
Oct 20, 2012 at 7:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

HouseMusicLover

New Head-Fier
im an audiophile & currently using Nokia 5800 Xpress music.Is the galaxy s3 (int ver) music quality better than nokia 5800 ? 

help me choose between galaxy s3 or iphone 4S to replace my good old 5800 xm

my first priority is MUSIC , pls dont be baised :) 

ps - has anyone checked s3 (us version without wolfson) & (int version) do they have a big difference in audio output?

Oct 20, 2012 at 7:31 AM Post #2 of 7
If your priority is music why don't you look at Cowon, Sony or Colourfly players? You're kind of staying in the mainstream for audiophile listening.

Oct 20, 2012 at 11:07 AM Post #3 of 7
Having both phones i can say the Galaxy is far beyond the 4S. Definitely the best sounding phone ive ever owned.

iPhone is loud. Galaxy is High Quality.

Do not buy an iPhone if sound quality matters. Seriously.

I have the Quad Core European version.

Oct 21, 2012 at 5:04 AM Post #4 of 7
hey thanks for the reply 

i reckon it sounds better than the old nokia 5800 XM aswell .. although if anyone has both the phones (s3 & 5800) it would be great to hear there opinion...

i guess most probably i'll go ahead with galaxy s3 (int version) 

Oct 21, 2012 at 6:03 AM Post #5 of 7
Quote:
hey thanks for the reply 

i reckon it sounds better than the old nokia 5800 XM aswell .. although if anyone has both the phones (s3 & 5800) it would be great to hear there opinion...

i guess most probably i'll go ahead with galaxy s3 (int version) 

I am actually curious of how the 5800 sound like. I had the N82 long time ago and loved the music quality and the camera

Oct 21, 2012 at 6:22 AM Post #6 of 7
Having both phones i can say the Galaxy is far beyond the 4S. Definitely the best sounding phone ive ever owned.

iPhone is loud. Galaxy is High Quality.

Do not buy an iPhone if sound quality matters. Seriously.

I have the Quad Core European version.

You sure?

You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother

Users who are viewing this thread

Back