Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Sound Quality
Dec 2, 2014 at 3:29 PM Post #241 of 756
OK Guys Please HELP!!! I just bought a NOTE 4 through ATT and a pair of Samsung Level Over Headphones 299.00..... Sounds great connected through 3.5mm direct cable.... However i bought them for the Bluetooth to Note 4 ..... Music will not turn up loud through Bluetooth on any app or even my MP3's..... I have the sound ALL the way turned up oin Bluetooth and System Audio... This sucks.... please tell me a work around or i am returning this crap..... I wanna listen to my tunes at loud level....

Dec 2, 2014 at 8:05 PM Post #243 of 756
Hi all, I am planning to get a Note 4 and pair it with A200P or Herus. I normally use high quality streaming on Spotify. Will there be any compatibility issue or can I just plug and play without any fuss?

Dec 3, 2014 at 5:23 PM Post #247 of 756
Bro if i click on update it's saying I'm on latest fw.so perhaps yhe German update is for your country. But it certainly ain't for England. Also did you do ota or use a pc.as I only do ota because I don't own a pc

Dec 4, 2014 at 6:44 PM Post #249 of 756
If you need more power, then you need the E12. Otherwise, the N4 is quite quiet and better suited for IEM's that way in my estimation.

Dec 6, 2014 at 4:09 PM Post #253 of 756
And so I bought my own e18 and it arrive today. BUT I think my ears are broken.
Im playing using
1. FLAC music (default player)
2. Spotify (HiFi Stream)
3 Tidal (HiFi Stream)
with all same songs and I dont see any difference lol.
Here is my set up.
Note 4 USB to E18 USB to UM Pro 30. Al I doing it right?

And It is set to Phone In

Dec 6, 2014 at 5:55 PM Post #254 of 756

Make sure you go for the Herus+ as they have improved the power draw.

I decided to go with C5D instead. Herus+ is twice the price of C5D and I think I can get a reasonable boost just with C5D.
Thanks for the input though.
And so I bought my own e18 and it arrive today. BUT I think my ears are broken.
Im playing using
1. FLAC music (default player)
2. Spotify (HiFi Stream)
3 Tidal (HiFi Stream)
with all same songs and I dont see any difference lol.
Here is my set up.
Note 4 USB to E18 USB to UM Pro 30. Al I doing it right?

And It is set to Phone In

What headphone/earphone do you use? the E18 improves the quality but not in a drastic way, and this is the same across anything that's, say below $300. You will get minor differences here and there, but nothing night/day. People play it up the improvement either because they try to justify their spending, or they actually have golden ears and can tell a big difference. Don't worry too much if you can't tell any differences. Try to A/B for a bit longer, using different genres or perhaps use E18 for an entire week and try to go back to Note. If you still don't notice any differences, then you should probably just sell it since it is not worth it.

Dec 6, 2014 at 6:26 PM Post #255 of 756
SNSDluv yes thats what I might do. I actually tried different genres and I found out that on other genres has night and day differences. But since I mostly listen to gospel, pop, rnb, I might return them. Oh btw Im using Westone UM Pro 30. Can u suggest a dac that would make night and day difference from note 4 snapdragon. Thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back