Saddam Is A Camping person
Jul 8, 2003 at 6:58 AM Post #2 of 14
LOL CS
600smile.gif

Jul 8, 2003 at 2:09 PM Post #7 of 14
Hahaha, oh man, it's been too long since I've read some of those articles!
biggrin.gif

Jul 8, 2003 at 8:46 PM Post #9 of 14
Uruk-Hai Unhappy with Portrayal in Films
http://www.bbspot.com/News/2003/03/uruk-hai.html

The Uruk-Hai have been trying to improve their image for years, running "Man Flesh Bad" educational commercials during popular orc TV shows like Everybody Love Shagrat, but all those efforts have been destroyed by the new films.

...The producers of the films think they are creating an accurate image of the orcs. "We need to be faithful to Tolkien's vision. Sure some consider him to be anti-Uruk-Hai, but we're not going to create some politically correct version where the Nazgûl make rainbows with their swords, and the Uruk-Hai play chess all day just because some orcs have their feelings hurt."

Jul 9, 2003 at 3:58 AM Post #10 of 14
lol

Jul 9, 2003 at 5:59 AM Post #11 of 14
hahaha i love the ending:

When asked about what upcoming clan battles team [US] has planned, Rumsfeld replied, "I just want to say that we're aware of what -=NK=-KimJong-afk has been saying about us in chatrooms. We'll see if he can still talk that trash after I headshot him with my deagle. This isn't Starcraft. Those Koreans don't stand a chance."

-=NK=-KimJong-afk was unavailable for comment.

koreans are so fanatical, they dress up for the starcraft touraments!

Jul 11, 2003 at 2:16 PM Post #12 of 14
I read a statistic about Blizzard in korea: 70% of the population there has played starcraft at one time or another. [size=medium]70%[/size]
More people have played starcraft there than have voted here, per capita.

Jul 11, 2003 at 2:27 PM Post #13 of 14
squa ... who is that chic in your avatar....

Jul 11, 2003 at 3:00 PM Post #14 of 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Back