Sad news....
Apr 26, 2007 at 4:45 AM Post #46 of 79
My thoughts are with you and your family. A parent should not have to experience this.

Simon

Apr 26, 2007 at 5:12 AM Post #47 of 79
I'm sorry.

I can't begin to comprehend what its like to lose a son and I can't really say I know how you feel because I've only ever lost family members older than myself, but all the same I'm sorry. I wish I had a very deep quote that could make you feel better in some way or to help you move on, but if I find one I'll post it.

All I can think of is that you should remember your son for who he was and that he probably wouldn't want to see you in a depressed mourning state. I'll stop babbling now...

My condolences

T.R.

Apr 26, 2007 at 10:05 AM Post #51 of 79
I am deeply sorry to hear about your son. No one should have to lose a child; there are few things more difficult. I wish you and your family all the best. Don't shy away from posting- you'll always have support here.

Apr 26, 2007 at 11:09 AM Post #52 of 79
Our deepest condolences from my family to yours. We had a very close friend who went through the same thing about a year ago and it was about the most difficult thing to imagine. We understand what you are going through and our thoughts and prayers go out to you.
Rich.

Apr 26, 2007 at 12:06 PM Post #53 of 79
My deepest sympathies Mike. I cannot fathom the sadness that you and your wife are experiencing. As a father of three boys, I can only imagine your grief. My wife and I will keep you and your wife in our prayers.

Apr 26, 2007 at 2:29 PM Post #57 of 79
very sorry for your loss

I'm praying for your family

Apr 26, 2007 at 2:47 PM Post #58 of 79
As the father of two little girls I can't imagine what you must be going through. A person should never have to loose their child, it's difficult enough to loose a parent, but you can prepare for that. Loosing a child is completely different. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you.

Apr 26, 2007 at 3:05 PM Post #59 of 79
Im really lost for words. I dont think i could possibly imagine what you are going through. My deepest deepest feelings for you and your wife. Your family is in my prayers. Take care and be strong.

Apr 26, 2007 at 4:19 PM Post #60 of 79
Terribly sorry to hear! My condolences to you and your family...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back