Rx8 Audio
Aug 18, 2017 at 12:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

VerdantCS

New Head-Fier
I'm looking to upgrade my rx8s audio system, and I'm on a pretty tight budget. I was going to spend 250 on a jvc head unit, wiring, etc. Next would be tweeters and a solid sub/amp, and I plan on slowly building up the system. Any recommendations for good bang for the buck options better than the blows system?

Aug 19, 2017 at 8:31 AM Post #2 of 2
I'm looking to upgrade my rx8s audio system, and I'm on a pretty tight budget. I was going to spend 250 on a jvc head unit, wiring, etc. Next would be tweeters and a solid sub/amp, and I plan on slowly building up the system. Any recommendations for good bang for the buck options better than the blows system?

I'd much rather save up and even use a used processor so you can have an active crossover rather than just add a tweeter with no proper way to distribute the frequencies to each driver.

Also I'd highly advise that you stop asking car audio on a headphone forum because most people here are too obsessed with the GIGO principle they'd sooner tell you to use a hi-fi DAP in the car than use a processor that will actually deal with the realities of a car's cabin, the first being that you have an RX8, not a Maclaren F1.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back