Russian audio forum design copy of head-fi forum?
Oct 28, 2005 at 12:32 AM Post #16 of 25
I love this forum, where else would you get people speaking in russian for no reason? And what I want to know, is how did you find this forum in the first place?

Oct 28, 2005 at 12:35 AM Post #17 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by RedLeader
I love this forum, where else would you get people speaking in russian for no reason? And what I want to know, is how did you find this forum in the first place?

Simple: He randomly typed http://vlab.netsys.ru/forum/ into the address box.

Oct 28, 2005 at 1:41 AM Post #18 of 25
Чё вы сдесь совсем охерели? Хватит нод языком издиваться.. предурки
rolleyes.gif

Dont make me bring out the real russian out of me
icon10.gif
. and that forum has nothing about headphones btw.

Oct 28, 2005 at 4:25 AM Post #19 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by mbriant
Is there a Russian Merton?

Vladimir Yirinovsky (I think that's the right spelling anyway)
biggrin.gif

Oct 28, 2005 at 11:24 AM Post #20 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by mbriant
Is there a Russian Merton?

Hehe, you never know, they might have a Russian version of both you and I as well
eek.gif

And you know, back in Soviet Russia, headphone listens to YOU!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia
Am I the only one here who doesn't speak russian?

Nope, it's all Greek to me too
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa
You're the only one who doesn't speak babelfish.
biggrin.gif

I wish I spoke Bablefish, but all I can do is speak fluent dylsexic
wink.gif

580smile.gif
Abe

Oct 29, 2005 at 5:22 PM Post #22 of 25
May be İ just typed wrong.
Nothing against the forum, its actually nice. İ just saw at first time the audio forum, used the same colours and structure like head-fi, so İ ask about about your opinion is it a copy...
Btw, the russian forum is nice. The thematically copy of head-fi İ found at russian language is [http://porta.hi-fi.ru/forum/forums.php3. This guys are also headphone geeks none less then us.
Kak govoriat, klassno
cool.gif

Oct 29, 2005 at 5:35 PM Post #23 of 25
Quote:

Your Aid Is necessary. It purchased to itself ears SENNHEISER Hd580- vpechatlilo. I listen to them is thus far on portative FHILIPS AZ 6813 shaggy annual release. But also that, sound me pleases itself. So here I please to advise to me stationary DVD pleyer with the possibility of the qualitative reproduction CD I I want amplifier for these take in. I listen to different. On everything about everything i have '00$, but it is better a little less certainly. And still say, what resistance and voltage it must be at the output of what or precisely for these head sets. Previously enormous thanks.

Hey looks just like a thread from here, minus the "previously enormous" part. So many jokes there that I'll just leave be.

Also, the guy seems to be closely related to Smeagol, "It purchased to itself ears".

Oct 29, 2005 at 6:04 PM Post #25 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWoundsTime
Hey looks just like a thread from here, minus the "previously enormous" part. So many jokes there that I'll just leave be.

Also, the guy seems to be closely related to Smeagol, "It purchased to itself ears".

did you use bablefish? i just read that they know Grados and can get SR-225 for $200. pretty cool forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back