RUIZU A50 HD - anyone know anything about this player? Or what do you think?
Jan 21, 2021 at 8:39 AM Post #137 of 139
hi all,

is anyone still using their A50 ? i'm tempted to get one ... I've read the scroll wheel / push function can be a bit of a menace, has anyone's broken ?? is it quite a powerful unit ?
Why not get a Shanling UP4 or FiiO M3 Pro? Then you get touchscreen, external USB DAC function etc.

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2021 at 8:54 AM Post #138 of 139
Why not get a Shanling UP4 or FiiO M3 Pro? Then you get touchscreen, external USB DAC function etc.

hi, not too fussed about a full touchscreen , i was also considering a Zishan Z3pro or an xDuoo X3ii ... A50 not too badly priced , i like the form altho sound quality is my prime motivation , after at least 10 hours battery life if poss.

hadn't seen the Shanling UP4 before , its pushing my budget but will do some research. EDIT :: just seen its not a player so discounting this.

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2022 at 10:57 AM Post #139 of 139
Yesterday I sent an E-Mail to Penon Audio to ask they for the old firmware. Today they answer me with the solution, they send me this firmware:

RUIZU_A50_M2_20170628.fw

And now I have again the play screen like I want:

IMG_20171118_211712.jpg

A big thanks to Penon Audio for they support.
Hello friend, could you please send me the firmware of the Ruizu A50? I have mine mp3 locked in the padlock and no function can be opened, please help me, regards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back