Rudistor RPX33 MKI vs MKII
Oct 21, 2007 at 11:22 PM Post #16 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sovkiller /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Impresive setup!!!

BTW I will not be able neither to attend to the meeting, but you know what, Rudi will be there!!! He will cross the ocean again to be in the NYC meeting. I will have no other choice of meeting him the day before, or the day after, but not during the meeting...

TH HD6XX is obviously the reason that balanced amps exist nowadays I think...LOL...the 701 I feel that goes more on the second category I mentioned...

Lots of luck, Lots of laughs, Lots of Listeners, Lots and lots of lulus...I have actually often wondered what the LOL actually meant.

New York's meets loss without you, but we all have lives to live. I am a recent can convert (oooo, love alliteration) having just put a pricey cord on my amp (3-4x the amp price)....first can amp and is a modded ppa something or that peeps from this site would appreciate....and wow, it's great! And, I can't wait to check out some balanced stuff (cables and cans) on an NX-33. My sights are narrowing in on the target!

Once again, cables have to be seen as components and not necessary evils. Conduits are crown princes....or princesses.

Oct 21, 2007 at 11:30 PM Post #17 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by budburma /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Lots of luck, Lots of laughs, Lots of Listeners, Lots and lots of lulus...I have actually often wondered what the LOL actually meant.

New York's meets loss without you, but we all have lives to live. I am a recent can convert (oooo, love alliteration) having just put a pricey cord on my amp (3-4x the amp price)....first can amp and is a modded ppa something or that peeps from this site would appreciate....and wow, it's great! And, I can't wait to check out some balanced stuff (cables and cans) on an NX-33. My sights are narrowing in on the target!

Once again, cables have to be seen as components and not necessary evils. Conduits are crown princes....or princesses.

LOL (laugh out loud) that is the most common use...
wink.gif

I do not think they will miss me there, but anyway I can not go...Keep an eye open, Rudi will introduce a new entrance level amp...it is a simple but good sounding amp, as usual...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back