Rudistor Chroma MD2, anyone who have tried them?
Sep 25, 2012 at 2:53 AM Post #3 of 23
Quote:
my friend tried them ,he said sounds very similar with md1 . if u got md1 ,definitely dont need get md2 

rudistor say that the new chroma have an extended bass response compared to the chroma md-1?
is true?
i ask because i had the 1 and i liked except for the bass response

Oct 30, 2012 at 1:36 PM Post #4 of 23
I sacrificied myself: just ordered
normal_smile .gif

Regards

Matteo

Nov 6, 2012 at 5:05 AM Post #11 of 23
Quote:
Any updates, impressions and pics?

THX

MD2 arrived yesterday.

I need some times (a month, maybe 2 or more ...) for a credible review, considering a proper burn-in and some tube rolling
on my HP4 and Acute (actually optimized for HP2 ...).

First impressions are positive, and I can confirm the previous Alota's impressions on MD1, especially regarding bass response.

As soon as possibile I'll post some pics.

To be continued ...

Regards

Matteo

Nov 6, 2012 at 5:15 AM Post #12 of 23
Thanks for update Matteo.

Do you mean that bass is better now? I am also interested in them, especially how they perform with classical, orchestral, opera and jazz, however I am not sure if you listen to such music. Also, how is their ability of airiness / spaciousness?

HP4 + Acute = bliss:)

THX

Nov 6, 2012 at 6:48 AM Post #13 of 23
Quote:
Thanks for update Matteo.

Do you mean that bass is better now? I am also interested in them, especially how they perform with classical, orchestral, opera and jazz, however I am not sure if you listen to such music. Also, how is their ability of airiness / spaciousness?

HP4 + Acute = bliss:)

THX

Dear Blackmore

I mean that, as a first impression, bass seems to be detailed and articulated, but not very natural and without an impressive impact (as HP2).

Spaciousness seems to be great, and also mid-highs, never fatiguing, musical and neutral.

According to my profile, I mostly listen to jazz (standard / female vocal).

Hope this was helpful, for the moment ...

Rudistor has just told me that a proper burn-in is in the order of 1 week of regular listening.

M.

Nov 6, 2012 at 7:05 AM Post #14 of 23
Quote:

MD2 arrived yesterday.

I need some times (a month, maybe 2 or more ...) for a credible review, considering a proper burn-in and some tube rolling
on my HP4 and Acute (actually optimized for HP2 ...).

First impressions are positive, and I can confirm the previous Alota's impressions on MD1, especially regarding bass response.

As soon as possibile I'll post some pics.

To be continued ...

Regards

Matteo

good news.
is interesting a comparison with your hp-2 that is (i think i understand that you are from an italian forum) the HP-2i, right?

Nov 10, 2012 at 3:32 AM Post #15 of 23
Yes.... we are waiting for your full review :)   I am tempted to get one for maximum confot (it is WAY lighter than LCD-2), but is the sound at it's $1000 level ?

Will the balanced version really offer an improved sound ?  Since thanks to it's efficiency, it should be easy to drive SE without need for high power ? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back