Rubber Bands ?!
Sep 24, 2014 at 11:01 AM Post #61 of 62
I hate to be the guy to bump an old thread, but I thought this may be of interest to someone here.

I was out at Toys R Us and they were selling ROXO bands.  I grabbed a few small and a few medium sized ones.  For my purposes and portable rig, the small were just perfect.  The small are the ones in white around my Amp.  The make great protective bumpers.  Since I could only get two smalls, I decided to order them online.

Ordered them from www.getroxo.com
You have to go to the top, select browse, and then single roxo bands.
They are $1 per band, which beats some of the audio vendor prices.
They come in a variety of colors if that's your thing.

I just ordered 3 white and 3 black as 3 is all I need.  But what I liked about the bands was that they are thinner in height, and thicker in depth.  They are also small and so they offer a snug fit.

The white bands are the ROXO bands.  The black one will soon be replaced with another ROXO once mine arrive.

Again, sorry for bumping the thread, just though this cheap approach to rubber bands for portables may be useful to someone now or in the future.

Oh and right now if you use the coupon code HELIOS you get 20% off your order.  Which makes them 80 cents each

Aug 31, 2016 at 4:55 AM Post #62 of 62
Any idea where to get this kind of rubber band? I am thinking to use if for Chord Mojo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back