RSA Changes
Jul 12, 2006 at 5:16 PM Post #2 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Veniogenesis
Anyone noticing anything strange recently about RSA's website? I wonder what is happening.

What did you find strange about my web site, my freind? It is still there, yes it is not that well organized, as I have no time to really work on it yet
nor fully has all the info on it, but other than that it still exist....
Thanks.
Ray Samuels

Jul 12, 2006 at 5:49 PM Post #3 of 7
I just looked, the only thing different I see (in perhaps 2 months since I perused his site last) is that the Hornet is listed and is well documented. It was not on the site when I got my Raptor, which is still listed also.

Still love my Raptor, thanks Ray. The site looks fine to me.

Jul 12, 2006 at 6:08 PM Post #4 of 7
Hmm...*looks around site*...I don't really see anything notable other than the Raptor not having specs listed. Has it always been that way or is that the difference you're talking about? I don't know, so I'm just asking.

Jul 12, 2006 at 7:19 PM Post #6 of 7
I don't recall there ever being specs listed for the Raptor on Ray's site. I wonder why anyone would think there was an issue about this and care enough to post about. Hmmm, I wonder.... Maybe someone will go Google the cached to see because if there were specs there and aren't now that would be quite a scandal.
rolleyes.gif

Jul 12, 2006 at 7:25 PM Post #7 of 7
I know it's been said, but I'll repeat that there weren't any specs for The Raptor, I recently bought one and remember checking for specs on the website and I've been back since then to check for specs, which were never there.

Ray's said it, but there are enough of us around here who have checked the site regularly to know that nothing's been added (or taken away) recently. I'm not sure what the original post was referring to, or what the direction of the thread is, but it's a little open ended and so I thought I'd throw my opinion in.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back