Ross Stores (USA) Deals Thread - Who Got What and Where
Nov 27, 2013 at 1:30 PM Post #47 of 115
 I agree, but considering the price they are pretty good for $25.  The built in amp makes a big difference in volume when I run them from my phone, and it is a pretty close to linear volume increase, not just a bass boost.

Nov 27, 2013 at 1:50 PM Post #50 of 115
An update on my search:

I've gone to most of the stores in the Ventura, Camarillo, Thousand Oaks CA area. I found one BA200, but nothing else. Next up is Simi Valley. I've had friends check in other stores around the country and can report:

Harrisonburg, VA: only had IE800, my friend bought it

Hyattsville, MD: no BA200s, friend didn't check for other TDK HPs or IEMs

Nov 27, 2013 at 5:56 PM Post #52 of 115
I've been to 5 Ross stores in my area. One of them twice. If anyone would like to sell a spare ie800 please pm me. Or rent with option to buy even.

Nov 27, 2013 at 6:25 PM Post #53 of 115
I've been to 5 Ross stores in my area. One of them twice. If anyone would like to sell a spare ie800 please pm me. Or rent with option to buy even.

If you are looking for some good dual dynamics I would suggest the Denon AH-C300 currently on sale new on eBay for $79 (started at $250 when released) I bought a pair last year on sale for $180 and love them for some DEEP DEEP bass.

Nov 27, 2013 at 8:52 PM Post #54 of 115
  I've been to three different Ross stores in my area (Boise, ID and surrounding cities), and I think I've gotten pretty lucky overall. One store didn't have anything, but between the other two, I picked up 3 EB950s (2 for $20 each and the last one for about $10 because of an odd price match) and one set of TS750s new in box for $25. I'm probably going to go back later in the week to see if I missed anything (because for the first two stores, I only really looked in the headphones section).

You... No wonder I didn't find anything.

Nov 28, 2013 at 12:06 AM Post #56 of 115
Anyone willing to help me shipped BA200 to Malaysia?

Nov 28, 2013 at 1:01 AM Post #58 of 115
I searched around Orange County from Westminster, Garden Grove to Huntington Beach, Costa Mesa, Fountain Valley, CA. Found nothing but 2 pairs of BA100. Just ahead up for someone who wants to search in these areas. 

P/S: I searched Ross, Marshalls, and T.J Maxx. 

Nov 28, 2013 at 1:19 AM Post #59 of 115
  I searched around Orange County from Westminster, Garden Grove to Huntington Beach, Costa Mesa, Fountain Valley, CA. Found nothing but 2 pairs of BA100. Just ahead up for someone who wants to search in these areas. 

P/S: I searched Ross, Marshalls, and T.J Maxx. 

Were there any headphones/earphones at Marshalls or TJ Maxx?

Nov 28, 2013 at 1:23 AM Post #60 of 115
  yes,very clear and comfortable.  I rarely find in-ear's that work well with my ears, but these literally disappear after 2 minutes of putting them on.  It seals well too, almost paranoid that I'm not hearing something going on around me that I need to hear.
hDDnd7

Exact same experience.  I don't think I've put on this style of earphones (BA200).  You slip it in and it just knows to follow the shape of the ear canal.  Then it just disappears.  I literally can only feel the cable running behind my ear when I move my head side to side.  The part where it enters my ears are just black holes.

And the seal is very good that yeah, I feel I'm missing something around me because I can't hear what's going on.

Now, this experience has piqued my interest in the Shure SE215's for added bass.  That's my only complaint about these, btw...the lack of a bass response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back