Rooth-Null Audio Elpis 2-drivers hybrid custom IEM
Feb 18, 2014 at 9:54 AM Post #121 of 122
  I know this is a bit of an old thread, but any more impressions of these? I'm and EDM guy and these look like they might be a great buy for the price. Last few comments mention weaker bass though. Just wondering what those users can compare it to.

Unfortunately they had been quite a number of versions of Elpis 2 (X2) and each batch differs, i like kevin's pair (null audio) as for mine, the bass is non existence, the mids and treble is way too high. i just tried again, as usual, i couldn't finish a song without getting a headache (michael buble - Stuck in the middle with u). BTW i had a pair it with a decent Vitesse Black Edition 7N CGOCC-A Copper cable.

However if you are looking for a great buy, i would suggest you to try the X3, its the latest Rooth-Null CIEM. 1 Dynamic and 2 BA, its one of my favourite at the moment. i must say this is an all rounder that i use on the move and travel.

this is my Elpis 3.

Check it out with Null Audio, they are also working on a New single dynamic CIEM here with their new lab in Singapore, I had heard the Beta version and is quite happy with what i heard. 

regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back