Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end headphones/IEMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2020 at 12:47 PM Post #4,699 of 4,743
Hello,

Up for sale is my Dave + Mscaler setup. ( mScaler sold)

The duo is in silver colour and spotless.

PM me for further details and more pics.

I can accept PayPal if someone wants to buy with credit card/EMI.

thanks
Amit
FB22D409-B011-4470-BA59-9B0DC07DFCD9.jpeg

Last edited:
May 18, 2020 at 1:08 PM Post #4,701 of 4,743
SoLD.

Hello All,

My ZMF Verite closed Monkeypod is up for sale. Its the finest closed headphone available today and looks beautiful.

It was brought in Nov 2019. Comes with wooden box ,2 sets of pads and balanced and SE cable.

Priced at Sold.

I can accept PayPal if someone wants to buy with credit card/EMI

Thanks.
Amit

20200518_223329.jpg

Last edited:
May 23, 2020 at 9:18 AM Post #4,702 of 4,743
@ajaipuriyar you have a collection that would rival the best of the best. How do you get all these to India.

Also what else do you have in your collection. I just scrolled back and saw you sold the Abyss 1266 and now the ZMF VC. So what do you listen to.

I thought Abyss was the God amongst all headphones.

May 23, 2020 at 10:26 AM Post #4,703 of 4,743
@ajaipuriyar you have a collection that would rival the best of the best. How do you get all these to India.

Also what else do you have in your collection. I just scrolled back and saw you sold the Abyss 1266 and now the ZMF VC. So what do you listen to.

I thought Abyss was the God amongst all headphones.

Thanks. All these have been brought by me from my travel to Europe and USA over the last few years.

Also brought a few items through shipping from Singapore like the ZMF VC.

The abyss for sale is an old post as I sold that and upgraded to Abyss TC. Definitely one of the best out there. The superconductor cable upgrade takes it up a notch higher but unfortunately costs as much as a new TOTL Headphone.

Currently I have consolidated to Abyss TC and Susvara as my 2 headphones. ZMC VC are great but I didn’t use them often compared to the other two so I sold it off.

Selling my Chord Dave + mScaler to upgrade to DCS Rossini/Vivaldi. Only Dave is pending for sale now. Chord stack is simply outstanding but I have given into the upgrade itch.

Currently my headphone amp is Wells Audio Headtrip Reference and source is Lumin U1 used as Roon transport and Roon Nucleus as server

Let’s see what’s next.

May 23, 2020 at 11:14 AM Post #4,704 of 4,743
Wow even more impressive. Thank you for sharing this @ajaipuriyar

Yea I have heard about that superconductor cable, bloody crazy price.

I'm just getting some stuff for myself as well, recently got into this hobby. I'll probably settle with a ZMF Verite open or maybe a Meze Empyrean once I collect enough money. Ofcourse I'll get a used one, lol. And I'm eyeing the RME ADI-2, once I have those 2 things I'll call it a day. This is a very expensive hobby :deadhorse:

May 23, 2020 at 11:29 AM Post #4,705 of 4,743
Wow even more impressive. Thank you for sharing this @ajaipuriyar

Yea I have heard about that superconductor cable, bloody crazy price.

I'm just getting some stuff for myself as well, recently got into this hobby. I'll probably settle with a ZMF Verite open or maybe a Meze Empyrean once I collect enough money. Ofcourse I'll get a used one, lol. And I'm eyeing the RME ADI-2, once I have those 2 things I'll call it a day. This is a very expensive hobby :deadhorse:
Would highly recommend to try out different DACs before finalizing on ADI-2, had got it as loaner for few months. Nothing special about it, and esp. not worth the hype or the price you pay for the DAC portion.

May 23, 2020 at 12:28 PM Post #4,706 of 4,743
Ok, that's a point as well, thanks @kartk , well I have a budget of around 50k and that was going to fit well. I'll look around some more reviews I guess then.

May 23, 2020 at 1:03 PM Post #4,707 of 4,743
Ok, that's a point as well, thanks @kartk , well I have a budget of around 50k and that was going to fit well. I'll look around some more reviews I guess then.
Yeah, try to demo as much as you can.. Things are not black n white in DAC world and esp. not based on SINAD alone. :p

May 24, 2020 at 7:43 AM Post #4,708 of 4,743
May 25, 2020 at 6:08 AM Post #4,709 of 4,743
Thanks Rexter, however I am looking for an all in one solution for my AMP requirements as well for the headphones and IEMs. I have a small computer table and need one unit to fit on it. I'll have to find another Amp to match with this and that is not going to meet my budget requirements of 50K.

The Ares II is excellent and closer to analogue without tubes, benefits of the R2R framework I guess. I have read a lot about it when I was searching the last 4-5 months around these forums and other places.

May 26, 2020 at 6:56 AM Post #4,710 of 4,743
Does anyone have THX789 or other dektop amp for sale? You can PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back