Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end headphones/IEMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 7, 2018 at 6:06 AM Post #4,532 of 4,743
Selling my 6 months old Cayin N5II(This unit is the replacement of the original device. just 2 months old). Will bill, box and everything. Asking price: 22k
Shipping to anywhere in India.

Aug 11, 2018 at 3:19 AM Post #4,533 of 4,743
Hello,
I often wonder whether there are Indians, staying in India, who are into high end headphones. So, if you have a passion for high-end headphones (portable/non-portable) and live in India, post here!
State what stuff you listen to and also share the details of your listening gear.

My listening Gear is listed in my Signature.

Aug 11, 2018 at 9:52 AM Post #4,535 of 4,743
We should organize some sort of meet ups as we don't get many oppurtunities here to test gear. Through this we can test each othet gears and see their interests. Audiophile community here is very small so i think meet up should happen more often.

Aug 11, 2018 at 10:03 AM Post #4,536 of 4,743
We should organize some sort of meet ups as we don't get many oppurtunities here to test gear. Through this we can test each othet gears and see their interests. Audiophile community here is very small so i think meet up should happen more often.
We have been doing such meet-ups in bangalore.. One was done last month only as part of Headphone zone connect event.

Aug 11, 2018 at 10:23 AM Post #4,538 of 4,743
Hi @kartk,

I am planning to get the Andromeda. I notice in your signature that you own one. Could you please give me your impressions and possible DAP pairings?

Thanks
I have got these very recently, I think it would be better to share details of the person whom I got this from, will PM you

Aug 12, 2018 at 12:45 AM Post #4,539 of 4,743
Got the JH13 V2 Pros last week. I can finally retire my Shure SE535s!!!
Not a hugee upgrade but the detail resolution is freaky on this thang! :ksc75smile:
BTW my SE535 is on sale now. About 1 year old. Its the bronze one with the aluminium box and all (the SE535-V which I was lucky enough to grab before they started to sell them in el cheapo plastic boxes). All original accesories unused. Comes with bill, box and everything! Condition 9.5/10.

Aug 22, 2018 at 12:26 AM Post #4,541 of 4,743
I was planning on buying the hifiman he 4xx from massdrop but after reading the reviews on their horrible build quality, I am having second thoughts.
Almost everyone has a problem the earcups coming loose.
Is it advisable to stay away or go for it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back