Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end headphones/IEMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 6, 2017 at 6:49 AM Post #4,082 of 4,743
  Yes. There is very less info about them. I am waiting for more reviews/ impressions before I pull the trigger.

That would be the prudent thing to do me thinks

Feb 9, 2017 at 12:34 PM Post #4,085 of 4,743
Does anyone here have experience with headphonezone.in? I ordered the Q jays a while back. Received them tomorrow; and the headphones were missing from the box. 
confused_face_2.gif

Contacted their customer support and they sent me a prepaid shipping label. But the weird part was they refused to offer a replacement because they were out of stock on Q jays; when clearly they are still available on their website. 

Feb 10, 2017 at 9:20 AM Post #4,086 of 4,743
  Does anyone here have experience with headphonezone.in? I ordered the Q jays a while back. Received them tomorrow; and the headphones were missing from the box. 
confused_face_2.gif

Contacted their customer support and they sent me a prepaid shipping label. But the weird part was they refused to offer a replacement because they were out of stock on Q jays; when clearly they are still available on their website. 

Hello,

Do you mean you received them yesterday?

Raghav from Headphone Zone is a good friend of mine and also of many of us head-fiers here. The whole lot of them are very reliable indeed. And your experience is quite out of the ordinary, as their usual service is very good, and I've never heard of anyone finding their item not being in the box, for sure.

They're a small office of good young people and I'm sure your item will be replaced or you will be refunded. Do keep us posted on the updates here.

Cheers

Feb 10, 2017 at 12:58 PM Post #4,089 of 4,743

Hello,

Do you mean you received them yesterday?

Raghav from Headphone Zone is a good friend of mine and also of many of us head-fiers here. The whole lot of them are very reliable indeed. And your experience is quite out of the ordinary, as their usual service is very good, and I've never heard of anyone finding their item not being in the box, for sure.

They're a small office of good young people and I'm sure your item will be replaced or you will be refunded. Do keep us posted on the updates here.

Cheers

Yes I meant yesterday. Anyways I was able to send them back the headphones (empty box :p) today and they gave me an instant coupon. Though the Q jays were no longer in stock (glitch on their website); I went ahead and upgraded to the Shure SE 535 LTD. Big shoutout to both Raghav and Yash for excellent support.

I know their service is good and I have bought my previous IEMs from them but this was really weird where the box was all there; only things missing were the earbuds, cable and two pairs of tips.

Feb 15, 2017 at 10:37 PM Post #4,090 of 4,743
Yes I meant yesterday. Anyways I was able to send them back the headphones (empty box :p) today and they gave me an instant coupon. Though the Q jays were no longer in stock (glitch on their website); I went ahead and upgraded to the Shure SE 535 LTD. Big shoutout to both Raghav and Yash for excellent support.

I know their service is good and I have bought my previous IEMs from them but this was really weird where the box was all there; only things missing were the earbuds, cable and two pairs of tips.

Glad it got sorted out for you. I have dealt with them a number of times and my experience has been extremely satisfactory.

Feb 16, 2017 at 1:42 AM Post #4,091 of 4,743

That's good to know, and great that you upgraded to the SE535 Ltd. Shall await your impressions on them soon.

Cheers & happy listening!

Feb 19, 2017 at 5:50 AM Post #4,093 of 4,743
need an in-ear under 1k.
I will use it with my Fiio X3.
looking for suggestions.
I like neutral sound.
i find these with a quick look
**** ue - I use my shure se215 cable
**** 4 in 1
kz ed9
kz hsd3
tennmark pro

Feb 24, 2017 at 12:54 AM Post #4,095 of 4,743
  Morning guys. I've just joined a couple of days ago. Planning on investing on decent audio gear hence this account. Greetings from Bangalore.

Welcome buddy to group.
Please share your current gears and your music preference :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back