Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end headphones/IEMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2016 at 2:35 AM Post #3,286 of 4,743
Yes, I am talking about the same people. I got a quote from them yesterday, they might be not readily available but if they are quoting a price then it might soon be. The rest are not available in India but are good value for the money even after import.

iRDac is expensive for me right now. For that money there are plenty of options, I might take a look at Meier Audio. I have their amp and am thoroughly impressed. 

Edit: There is some rumor of Shciit being officially available in India in near future but can't count on that.

Mar 15, 2016 at 3:11 AM Post #3,287 of 4,743
  Yes, I am talking about the same people. I got a quote from them yesterday, they might be not readily available but if they are quoting a price then it might soon be. The rest are not available in India but are good value for the money even after import.

iRDac is expensive for me right now. For that money there are plenty of options, I might take a look at Meier Audio. I have their amp and am thoroughly impressed. 

Edit: There is some rumor of Shciit being officially available in India in near future but can't count on that.

There is no rumour Schiit is available in India. Go here  https://www.headphonezone.in/
So what is the price quoted for iDSD ? And when do they plan to make it available. Meier Audio is good. If you have the amp then I am sure you are the best judge for its capabilities. Cheers. 
Wish you luck in whatever you buy.

Mar 15, 2016 at 7:42 AM Post #3,288 of 4,743
Hi All,

Could you guys please tell me how to go about buying the Hifiman-HE400i headphones? I am in Bangalore, and would like to know from where and how to buy it. Don't have a Paypal account. Any info is appreciated.

Thanks.

Mar 15, 2016 at 10:13 AM Post #3,289 of 4,743
  Hi All,

Could you guys please tell me how to go about buying the Hifiman-HE400i headphones? I am in Bangalore, and would like to know from where and how to buy it. Don't have a Paypal account. Any info is appreciated.

Thanks.

These people will be able to get you provide you give advance to them check with them. Their website is

http://hifinage.com/

Mar 15, 2016 at 10:42 AM Post #3,290 of 4,743
  These people will be able to get you provide you give advance to them check with them. Their website is

http://hifinage.com/

Thanks! I actually bought my RE400 from them. Somehow forgot about them. Headphonezone might also bring the Hifiman range, checked with Raghav today. So need to save and research on the HE400i then I guess!! 
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 15, 2016 at 10:59 AM Post #3,291 of 4,743
  Thanks! I actually bought my RE400 from them. Somehow forgot about them. Headphonezone might also bring the Hifiman range, checked with Raghav today. So need to save and research on the HE400i then I guess!! 
smily_headphones1.gif

Yes Raghav will bring the Hifiman range but that may take time. He is also bringing in Chord Mojo.

Mar 17, 2016 at 1:05 AM Post #3,293 of 4,743
Mar 17, 2016 at 2:58 AM Post #3,294 of 4,743
There are a lot of people talking about Raghav rumours here. Quite unnecessary. We'll keep you guys all posted on all the new developments, products and prices as soon as we launch any products in India. Ofcourse, we would love your feedback on the right products, the prices you think they should be available at, and any new brands you're looking out for. So feel free to just call or drop in a line to us. :) 

PS - I will ofcourse publicly deny any off-the-record conversations anyone may have had. 

Mar 17, 2016 at 3:15 AM Post #3,295 of 4,743
  There are a lot of people talking about Raghav rumours here. Quite unnecessary. We'll keep you guys all posted on all the new developments, products and prices as soon as we launch any products in India. Ofcourse, we would love your feedback on the right products, the prices you think they should be available at, and any new brands you're looking out for. So feel free to just call or drop in a line to us. :) 

PS - I will ofcourse publicly deny any off-the-record conversations anyone may have had. 

Hi. There is no Raghav rumour here,. In fact there is only indirect publicity of your online shop.  No one is quoting anything out of context here. Whatever price or details are quoted is as per your website and information you have allowed for the public to see. Cheers

Mar 17, 2016 at 3:19 AM Post #3,296 of 4,743

Hello rikk.
Which meier amp you have? I am considering one of meier jazz ff or burson soloist sl.

Did you tried meier with senn hd 700/800?

Any impressions would be appreciated.

Mar 17, 2016 at 1:31 PM Post #3,297 of 4,743
I am still using the 'Stepdance'. 'Quickstep' is the new variant of the same amp. You can find impressions here: http://www.headfonia.com/review-meier-audio-corda-quickstep-impressive

He has used it with Hd800 too.

Mar 17, 2016 at 1:34 PM Post #3,298 of 4,743
I wanted to ask you guys from where do you source your power supply from? I need two power supplies 9V 1Amp and a 15V .5amp but whatever I got off locally is not suitable for audio, lot of noise.

Mar 18, 2016 at 3:04 AM Post #3,299 of 4,743
  I wanted to ask you guys from where do you source your power supply from? I need two power supplies 9V 1Amp and a 15V .5amp but whatever I got off locally is not suitable for audio, lot of noise.

Best thing is look for a Multi power output Anker Power Bank on Amazon. It may solve your purpose

Mar 18, 2016 at 4:05 AM Post #3,300 of 4,743
  Best thing is look for a Multi power output Anker Power Bank on Amazon. It may solve your purpose

+1

My guitar FX unit generates lot of noise whenever connected to mains power, or even to my PC via USB. The this runs absolutely calm whenever powered through power amp though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back