Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end headphones/IEMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2018 at 10:47 PM Post #4,576 of 4,743
Sep 25, 2018 at 11:20 AM Post #4,577 of 4,743
Where can I find super high quality music guys?
Tidal sorts music quality
All this equipment is no use if the source isnt good.
Most music streaming websites don't offer their services in India.
And the Indian websites offer 320kbps max
I hear there is a community where people physically exchange music with hard drives and stuff.
please enlighten me

Indian cards works with tidal if you use paypal as an option of payment. You just need to link your card to paypal and that's it. I am still using trial though.

I was using apple music before and sound quality was pathetic. Google play music is much better option imo. Tidal is best so far in my testing.

@kartk wow never new such options existed until now, was that a forum of headphonezone or some other group. I don't use facebook, is there any other way..?

Sep 26, 2018 at 4:55 AM Post #4,578 of 4,743
@Thearcade12 this was started by HPzone guys, but now has become a decent active community mainly focusing on Headphones and related stuff.. Even i am not that active on FB except this group :)

Sep 28, 2018 at 10:57 AM Post #4,579 of 4,743
@Thearcade12 this was started by HPzone guys, but now has become a decent active community mainly focusing on Headphones and related stuff.. Even i am not that active on FB except this group :)

I joined that group yesterday. It was great experience for me as i got what i wanted within the same day itself.

I also somehow got an impression that real audiophiles are those who have big size headphones. This is coming from a guy who loves only portable toys :)

Sep 28, 2018 at 1:37 PM Post #4,580 of 4,743
I joined that group yesterday. It was great experience for me as i got what i wanted within the same day itself.

I also somehow got an impression that real audiophiles are those who have big size headphones. This is coming from a guy who loves only portable toys :)
Now I am intrigued what you were looking for

Sep 29, 2018 at 2:04 AM Post #4,582 of 4,743
Hello all,

Im selling my unused gears https://www.head-fi.org/threads/selling-my-gears-india.889961/

I live near Bangalore, anyone interested can meet me or PM me.

Edit: Okay listing the gears for sale quickly:

Master Dynamic MH30, MH40, MW60, Brainwavz HM2

UE900, Noble audio Savannah

Matrix M Stage HPA3, Yulong DA8, Audinst DX1, Topping VX1/VX2

Lotoo PAW5000

Bravo Audio V1/V2 (without power adapter) free to a good buyer :)

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2018 at 3:39 AM Post #4,585 of 4,743
Hello,
I want to sell my Jerg MOD HE560 with focus a pads and an upgrade cable. Also included is a Hifiman hard portable case.
Also for sale is UM Martian iems.
send me your offers
Thanks.
What are you upgrading to?

Oct 4, 2018 at 4:03 AM Post #4,589 of 4,743
Where can I buy Superlux HD668Bs?
I got my HD6XXs recently and they aren't great for gaming.
So looking for a gaming headset and the 668s are highly recommended for gaming.
They're out of stock on Amazon as of now.
Let me know if you're planning on selling the HD6xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back