Rockhopper gone bad/missing?
Sep 4, 2009 at 3:16 AM Post #16 of 22
Thanks n_maher, not interested in drama or a witchhunt.. just want to get this resolved
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 4, 2009 at 3:58 AM Post #19 of 22
Knew you had it in ya Thrice...

Sep 5, 2009 at 12:32 AM Post #21 of 22
If Thrice permits, it might actually be a good idea to post the resolution of the problem and the mitigating circumstances here. With it all being done behind the scenes with the buyer, now that its out in the open, Rockhopper's reputation hasn't really been restored to what it was. Future buyers who run across this thread will think twice, even with the OP apparently being satisfied as to the outcome.

Sep 5, 2009 at 1:31 AM Post #22 of 22
Edit: Oh Never Mind.

I Never had a problem with Stephen, RockHopper or the quality of his work, nor have I heard of anyone else who has had any problems besides the single op of this thread, who has had his issues resolved.

I also question the motivation of the other blatant agitator who actually wrote a very nice review of his M^3 a while back. Is he the same Snake Oil cable MOT who was banned for a while, and posted under the name, "It sucks to be me"? Maybe, maybe not, but there was no need for his intervention in something that didn't concern him in the slightest.

RockHopper M^3/Tread with Constantine DAC

standard.jpg

Quick and Dirty of new RockHopper M^3/Sigma 11 with North Star 192 MKII

standard.jpg

RockHopper M^3/Tread at a meet in '07

standard.jpg

Inside of Rockhopper M^3/Tread showing placement of 637/627s

orig.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back