ROCK Zircon + Mula IEM Impressions Thread
Mar 31, 2016 at 7:20 AM Post #1,051 of 1,258
  Received my Zircon today. First impression is BASS, in a way takes away all the details. Giving it a bit of burn in and see if it will improve.

Is there such thing as fake Rock Zircon......  

If they are available to you the Auvio tips worked really well on my Zircon's.

Apr 1, 2016 at 4:16 PM Post #1,053 of 1,258
  I will see if can get some of those, also have some KZ tips on sale.

Left it burnin overnight and it seems to be much better! :)

I personally didn't really get into the Zircon's and after the initial "new" iem wore off they were relegated to the back of the iem drawer. A couple of fellow members turned me on to the Auvio tips and I liked them so much I ended up trying them on everything...worked on some not all but most def. worked on the Zirc's. 

Apr 10, 2016 at 2:34 PM Post #1,057 of 1,258
how do these compare with ed9 ed3 and hds1?

For some maybe even or bass lovers more. For me I prefer the KZ tuning but everyone hears them differently. The Zircons are sure pretty to look at:smiley:

Apr 18, 2016 at 7:40 AM Post #1,059 of 1,258
  was about to cry like a little baby .. only one month old. already ordered another one

Oh snap! Bad luck. Mine are about 2 months old and still going strong. I contacted ROCK yesterday to ask if they would sell the tips separately but unfortunately they don't, so I will end up buying 1 1 or 2 more Zircon just for the tips.
tongue.gif

Apr 21, 2016 at 1:21 AM Post #1,060 of 1,258
basshead.gif

I received Zircon yesterday.. quite disappointed with the microphone quality.. anyone encounter the same.. too sensitive and has some noise. The quality of the sound is ******* awesome. Nice buying thought.

Thanks.

Apr 21, 2016 at 2:41 AM Post #1,061 of 1,258

basshead.gif

I received Zircon yesterday.. quite disappointed with the microphone quality.. anyone encounter the same.. too sensitive and has some noise. The quality of the sound is ******* awesome. Nice buying thought.

Thanks.

Have only used the mic with my phone once and my wife said it sounded fine. It's not a problem for me because I usually use my XDuoo X2 as a source so don't need the mic. I do love the zircon though and use the large stock tips on almost all my iems.

Apr 21, 2016 at 4:43 AM Post #1,063 of 1,258
  Oh snap! Bad luck. Mine are about 2 months old and still going strong. I contacted ROCK yesterday to ask if they would sell the tips separately but unfortunately they don't, so I will end up buying 1 1 or 2 more Zircon just for the tips.
tongue.gif

Shame they won't sell the tips separately. They really are pretty special giving a good seal very easily. I would love to use them on other IEM's. Oh well....

Apr 28, 2016 at 11:32 AM Post #1,065 of 1,258
Ordered these a while ago to compensate for the Piston 3's disappointing me. Big bass and good mids with not harsh treble? Sign me up :D

BTW it's always easier to EQ the bass out if there's too much than to add it. Hate cheap headphones that seal poorly, you try to EQ some bass in and then it just sounds like a distorted tub.

Hope the Zircons are good. First song will be Xzibit - LAX
ksc75smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back