ROCK Zircon + Mula IEM Impressions Thread
Nov 8, 2015 at 2:21 PM Post #556 of 1,258
:cool: The Bette Started out as it's own brand. I have one of the original:

(Scroll down the Page)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/321814718008?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Notice there is no branding on the Phone.

Now they go under the name:  i.valux--Bette 10mm Hybrid:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B012D4OX0I/ref=twister_B0133EA0NQ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

No I don't know if they are exactly the same, I'm guessing they are, but the Originals Are simply Stellar Performing earphones. For reference even though they look Massive, they are the same Diameter as the Mula and about 1/4 of an inch shorter in length.

:beerchug: :beerchug: TWIN
They are on my wishlist

Nov 8, 2015 at 4:03 PM Post #557 of 1,258
Hahaha, no I'm not a troll. I read forums on Head-fi long before I strarted this account. I guess I just bought the wrong ones then. I am not blaiming you for my bad buy. It was my error buying the wrong version. How big is the diference between the ivery is-1 hiput and the ZIRCONs?

I bought the garbage Iverys back when that hype was going around. The Zircons are leagues above those. If I'd thought about it at the time, I would have beat those Iverys with a hammer like Twin did with one of his IEMs. They were that bad.

Nov 8, 2015 at 4:05 PM Post #558 of 1,258
OK, I am probably goig to buy the ZIRCONs but still, ZS1 are dual driver and only cost 10$. But it doesnt mean they are better right?

cool.gif
Nope. Multiple driver is NO guarantee. I have the VJJB V1 2 driver. Quite respectable in it's sound. I also have a VERY SIMILAR LOOKING Earmax ER580. Eh.... not so much. Then there is the Multi driver Moaol MP850. Not Good, Not Bad just very generic sounding.

Both of these fall before the single Driver Trinity Hyperion.

Luck of the Draw Most Times....

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Nov 8, 2015 at 4:08 PM Post #559 of 1,258
I bought the garbage Iverys back when that hype was going around. The Zircons are leagues above those. If I'd thought about it at the time, I would have beat those Iverys with a hammer like Twin did with one of his IEMs. They were that bad.

Well, I am currently using those, with a broken tip on the left side that only has the center part. I REALLY need an upgrade.

Nov 8, 2015 at 4:12 PM Post #560 of 1,258
Well, I am currently using those, with a broken tip on the left side that only has the center part. I REALLY need a upgrade.

Yep, if you have been stuck with the Ivery I Suck-1s, you definitely need an upgrade. Won't be hard to get either with all the great sub $20 offerings out there now.

Nov 8, 2015 at 5:42 PM Post #565 of 1,258
I dont know. I was going to order from another seller (almost the same price, 0,32$ cheaper) that say delivers in max 39 days instead of 60 from HCkexin.

HCkexin are among the most reliable sellers on Ali. The seller ships fast.

Nov 8, 2015 at 6:13 PM Post #566 of 1,258
I'm probably gonna buy from this seller on the 11th when the sale is on...

100% Original Rock Luxury Zircon Stereo Headphones Headset 3.5mm In Ear Earphone Earbuds For IPhone Samsung With Mic And Remote
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/100-Original-Rock-Luxury-Zircon-Stereo-Headphones-Headset-3-5mm-In-Ear-Earphone-Earbuds-For-IPhone/32471175916.html
(from AliExpress Android)

Nov 8, 2015 at 6:28 PM Post #567 of 1,258
Same. And a bunch of other stuff... 

Will vouch for HCKexin as being able to get stuff places remarkably fast. 8 days for me. Don't worry about the 60 day max, or even 45 day, it seems fair to expect it to take between 1 week and 3 weeks for most sellers. Sometimes a month if you're unlucky. 

Nov 8, 2015 at 6:54 PM Post #568 of 1,258
Same. And a bunch of other stuff... 

Will vouch for HCKexin as being able to get stuff places remarkably fast. 8 days for me. Don't worry about the 60 day max, or even 45 day, it seems fair to expect it to take between 1 week and 3 weeks for most sellers. Sometimes a month if you're unlucky. 

Hope they will be quick, I'm moving from my current address at the end of the month so I hope it will get here before then.

Nov 8, 2015 at 8:29 PM Post #569 of 1,258
Hahaha, no I'm not a troll. I read forums on Head-fi long before I strarted this account. I guess I just bought the wrong ones then. I am not blaiming you for my bad buy. It was my error buying the wrong version. How big is the diference between the ivery is-1 hiput and the ZIRCONs?

The Zircon's will put it to shame. Basically, Zircon's has better everything.....soundstage, depth, bass, vocals with smooth and sweet highs. Ivery IS-1 hiput was overtaken by mid-bass and swapping tips didn't help much. Now, the IS-1 Liberty was a different story, totally the opposite....like night and day!

On a budget, Zircon's and ED11's are some of the best I've ever encountered by far -different sound signatures, but loads of fun.

.....but, only to be challenged by future rivals......to be continued.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back