ROCK Zircon + Mula IEM Impressions Thread
Sep 17, 2015 at 1:07 PM Post #106 of 1,258
My Zircons are about a day or two away...can't wait
L3000.gif

Sep 17, 2015 at 1:17 PM Post #107 of 1,258
  My Zircons are about a day or two away...can't wait
L3000.gif

Looking forward to your impressions.  I do believe these are the smoothest, easiest listening IEMs I've ever heard.

Sep 17, 2015 at 1:52 PM Post #109 of 1,258
cool.gif
+ another 1.

They not only have a Huge Bass but like 'pickr said, you can put them in for Hours and not get fatiqued by the SQ.  They shine in this aspect.

If You like EDM or Trance or Jazz or Classical, (that's right I said Classical), prepare to be blown away by their sound.

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Sep 17, 2015 at 2:40 PM Post #110 of 1,258
  Travelled to work this morning listening to the Mula's, these are definitely opening up.....

By far, they do very well with the wide-bore medium silicone tips I've shown on the previous pages.

@TwinACStacks, You were right! These are the sound signature we were hoping for according to the frequency response graph displayed.

.....I'll keep burning them at work, they're just getting better and better. 
etysmile.gif

cool.gif
That's Great news Brother Clearhead. I think sound quality wise we are on the same Page.

Let us know how they progress. I'm patiently Waiting for mine.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Sep 17, 2015 at 7:09 PM Post #114 of 1,258
Sep 17, 2015 at 9:05 PM Post #116 of 1,258
cool.gif
BTW Joemama, I love your Avatar. Does your village also have problems with Electric Rabbits?

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
TWIN

Sep 17, 2015 at 11:37 PM Post #118 of 1,258
Another day with the Mula's.....

This morning, I took a listen to them for a good 30 min. and the sound is really great with the wide-bore medium silicones I chose for them. Now, for those that like to hear them with the default will be surprised that afterburning them in past 60 hrs they are very tolerable now. They sound more bold and rich with a similar sound to the Zircon's, but comes short to the width and broadness. that's why I prefer the wide-bore default tips shown by me several pages back. It brings out that similar stage and even a high-end resolution sound that in no doubt emerges you to listen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back