Rock out with FREE DENON Headphones! - Must enter this week
Aug 19, 2011 at 2:25 PM Post #156 of 247

Quote:
I got an email saying I won but not sure if it's real or not lol. It's telling me to email all my info to denonsweepstakes@acbcoop.com but it seems fishy to me. Can anyone confirm if this is real?

If you don't trust it, you can give me the prize by sending in my address..
k701smile.gif

Aug 19, 2011 at 5:30 PM Post #160 of 247
I still haven't received a response yet. I'm hopeful. If I win then my GF will be receiving a pair of headphones... after I do some AB'ing, of course.

Aug 19, 2011 at 6:01 PM Post #161 of 247
I won as well. I wonder how good these babies are!

Aug 19, 2011 at 7:30 PM Post #162 of 247

Quote:
I got an email saying I won but not sure if it's real or not lol. It's telling me to email all my info to denonsweepstakes@acbcoop.com but it seems fishy to me. Can anyone confirm if this is real?

I just got the same thing. Seems a bit sketch now that I think about it but I sent my info without hesitation lol. But if the "winners' have gotten the same email then I highly doubt its a scam 

Aug 19, 2011 at 8:28 PM Post #164 of 247
Anyone still not receive an email yet? I'm getting kind of worried here (second guessing myself; did I put in the right email address? etc.). I'd like to know one way or the other.

Aug 19, 2011 at 8:41 PM Post #165 of 247

Quote:
Anyone still not receive an email yet? I'm getting kind of worried here (second guessing myself; did I put in the right email address? etc.). I'd like to know one way or the other.

I don't have an e-mail from Denon yet.

Congrats to the winners of the sweepstakes! I look forward to reading some reviews on these headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back