Robot Overlords
Dec 30, 2022 at 4:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Trihexagonal

Headphoneus Supremus
Today the Jakcom R5 Smart Ring I bought myself for Christmas arrived from China in good time. I

I'm not smart enough to figure it out without reading the instructions, in incredibly tiny font, but it has 6 RFID chips on board, 128GB storage space and 2 Tai-Chi health stones that hare gong to balance my Yin-Yang while wearing it, without the exercises

But when I opened the box the World changed and I knew it the moment it did. Inside was a special gift just for me. It said so, and I knew what that meant. Uncle Joe derailed us with the Ministry of Love, but 1984 is behind us.. What was inside was the Jakcom N3 Smart Nail Chip and I already knew how to use it:

N3.jpg

R5.jpg

Because when I embed that 7mm chip into my nail bed I will have augmented myself with technology sent from the future this new timeline, and I will become a Cyborg.

When the ring is placed on my finger to complete the circuit it will trigger a massive gamma radiation burst that turns my body into steel (just like Iron Man's did in the great Magnetic Field) with a wave of my hands interface with and take total control of your crude technology, initiate the Machine War have worked over 20 years to bring about and become Robot Overlord of the Planet Earth.

irdoesnotcompute.jpg

Just sayin...

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2022 at 8:39 AM Post #2 of 9
You, my friend, would be fun to have drinks with.

Dec 31, 2022 at 9:47 PM Post #4 of 9
I hope you have one big red nail, and a torch in your mouth.

Mar 14, 2023 at 12:27 PM Post #6 of 9
Introducing the Jakcom (Soon to be announced subsidiary of Skynet) CDS RFID REPLICATOR FOR JAKCOM R5 SMART RING IC ID HID RFID Access Key:
s-l1600.jpg

That's why I'm a cybernetic entity and you're not.

It's the new exploit device and toy to have for the wear a hoodie at the keyboard crowd, You don't need the actual card, you write the code to your ring then, spoof it with you robot hand.

May 17, 2023 at 10:16 PM Post #7 of 9
All this technology, development, artificial intelligence scares me the most. It feels like someone is playing a game with us, and when this game is over, there will be a robot uprising.
That's very perceptive of you. Look up "are we living in a simulation" on youtube. Doesn't have to be that particular video, there are many.

YES.jpg

May 30, 2023 at 6:24 AM Post #8 of 9
All this technology, development, artificial intelligence scares me the most. It feels like someone is playing a game with us, and when this game is over, there will be a robot uprising.andencompassing
Of the arguments for the Simulation I've seen the moist convincing is his argument for the Self-simulation Theory.
That our future selves are the ones running a Simulation of their ancestors and the evolution of themselves.

3 hours 25 minutes
If science makes your head hurt this will give you a migraine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back