Road Rage
Dec 14, 2006 at 7:40 AM Post #31 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by discord /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think reivaj is like 16.

that cut deeply to the core of me. there nothing wrong with youth and no i am not 16 but i am not too much older than that but there is a difference.

i am trying to have a good time and you just have to go ruin it discord

//_-

Dec 14, 2006 at 8:21 AM Post #32 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by discord /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Los Angeles freeways = Parking lot

QFT. I haven't used them in years for commuting. They're only driveable from 8:00PM to 6:00AM or so. Weekends are worse than weekdays, too, because traffic patterns don't follow business hours.

I've long held that the 405 should just be closed down and demolished. It's not like you can get anywhere on it, anyway. It's just sucking tax dollars.

Dec 14, 2006 at 11:21 AM Post #33 of 46
Forget the 405 fwy. Pop the top on your convertable and take PCH all the way.
cool.gif

Dec 14, 2006 at 5:52 PM Post #34 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by reivaj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
that cut deeply to the core of me. there nothing wrong with youth and no i am not 16 but i am not too much older than that but there is a difference.

i am trying to have a good time and you just have to go ruin it discord

//_-

Chill.

I don't want you pulling out the glock on me.

Dec 14, 2006 at 6:05 PM Post #35 of 46
Wow, this thread is certainly proving the OPs point. Some truly awful comments made here, including "tiny-**** ricers".

Classy. Oh, and did I mention flat-out racist?
frown.gif

Threads like these (and daily life in general) make me recognize a sad reality: Being considerate puts you squarely in the minority.

Dec 14, 2006 at 6:12 PM Post #37 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlendaleViper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow, this thread is certainly proving the OPs point. Some truly awful comments made here, including "tiny-**** ricers".

I didn't mean it racially, I mean guys with rice rockets who pull stupid s**t to compensate for their lack of manhood (beit an actual length deficiency, low self-esteem, etc) Kinda like that middle-aged dude across the street who drives a tank.
tongue.gif

For the record, I am asian, and many of my friends are ricers (who try to stray from being dumb*sses for the most part). Yo.

Dec 14, 2006 at 6:44 PM Post #38 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I didn't mean it racially, I mean guys with rice rockets who pull stupid s**t to compensate for their lack of manhood (beit an actual length deficiency, low self-esteem, etc) Kinda like that middle-aged dude across the street who drives a tank.
tongue.gif

For the record, I am asian, and many of my friends are ricers (who try to stray from being dumb*sses for the most part). Yo.

or worse, the ones that don't know their own heads from the asses in front of them.
wink.gif

Dec 14, 2006 at 7:26 PM Post #39 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by Usagi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Road Rage
mad.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

What are some of you thinking?!!! Someone merges into your lane prematurely and all of a sudden you desire to commit murder.

I think it has something to do with the sudden fear you feel when someone comes close to doing you harm.
The old "Fight or Flight" response. (You could have killed me you stupid person!)
Of course some people take the "Fight" response too far.

Dec 14, 2006 at 8:07 PM Post #40 of 46
if you ask me, people have over-evolved into a regressed infancy of some sort. no longer are we worrying about hunting boar or antelopes for survival or food. no longer do we have to worry about finding a safe place to sleep. (more or less)
people on average have evolved to the point of being worry-free a-holes.
there's nothing left to decide whether to "fight" or "fly", and the one thing which connects us to the physical world, ourselves, is turning us against each other in the most ridiculous ways.

Dec 14, 2006 at 11:15 PM Post #43 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by Usagi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Forget the 405 fwy. Pop the top on your convertable and take PCH all the way.
cool.gif

It looks like this thread was created on Fwy 405 and the posters are responding to each others while they're driving.....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
C'mon guys !!!

I grew up on fwy 405.........Virtually
tongue.gif
. I actually used to commute on that fwy for more or less 10 years, almost everyday. My route was between Jefferson/Culver city and Lakewood/Long beach. Back then, cars with bullet holes on their doors or trunk were considered fashionable...
icon10.gif

I'm glad that I don't have to deal with that hwy anymore, but I feel like it's all over again every time I pay a visit in that area.
icon10.gif

Dec 15, 2006 at 2:42 AM Post #45 of 46
Quote:

people on average have evolved to the point of being worry-free a-holes.

Uh... no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back