RMAF 2016?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2016 at 9:44 PM Post #31 of 32

Depends on what you want to see. I highly recommend downloading the excel file of exhibitors about a week before the event, and mark up what you want to see. It's very easy to get distracted. 

Also, this year sounds like it might be the worst RMAF ever (logistically). There is massive construction at the hotel, so lower your expectations. :frowning2:

Where can I find this spreadsheet?  Yes I looked through the Canjam thread here and the RMAF page. It might be at one of those, but I sure did not see a place to download it.

Thanks for any help that can be provided.

Oct 3, 2016 at 10:02 PM Post #32 of 32

Depends on what you want to see. I highly recommend downloading the excel file of exhibitors about a week before the event, and mark up what you want to see. It's very easy to get distracted. 

Also, this year sounds like it might be the worst RMAF ever (logistically). There is massive construction at the hotel, so lower your expectations. :frowning2:

Where can I find this spreadsheet?  Yes I looked through the Canjam thread here and the RMAF page. It might be at one of those, but I sure did not see a place to download it.

Thanks for any help that can be provided.

Loot an the exhibitors page, then scroll to the bottom and look for the free Download XLS file.

You will want to open it in a spreadsheet program, select various columns, and then hit the Wrap Text button in the spreadsheet program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back