Riviera AIC-10 headphones & speakers amplifier
Apr 11, 2022 at 11:00 AM Post #601 of 2,051
On the other hand, you could do like I did and turn that rabbit hole into a second bike and a lot more fun. 😃

That requires space to park it though

Apr 11, 2022 at 11:06 AM Post #602 of 2,051
Is that because she doesn’t want them to get the idea to get on a motorcycle, or because she doesn’t want you to get killed and then she loses your earning power. 😃
Given that she never grumbled about money spent on audio, it's more likely that they just need a father 🤣

Apr 11, 2022 at 12:11 PM Post #607 of 2,051
That’s what garages are for.
Southern California means an MSB stack is more atainable than a garage unfortunately. That's why I always make sure I have at least 2 cars in the shop so that I don't have to pay for a storage facility 😂

Apr 11, 2022 at 1:22 PM Post #609 of 2,051
Actually you have bigger problems than that. A hypocritical governor. LOL
Forieng investment corporations buying up all the houses affects my life more than state level elections tbh. All the real legwork that affects day to day is city level where I am tbh

Apr 11, 2022 at 2:24 PM Post #610 of 2,051
Forieng investment corporations buying up all the houses affects my life more than state level elections tbh. All the real legwork that affects day to day is city level where I am tbh
I wasn’t really getting into the weeds here. Just what I see on the news of what’s happened to California and the people exiting the state, it’s really a shame.

Apr 11, 2022 at 2:29 PM Post #611 of 2,051
I wasn’t really getting into the weeds here. Just what I see on the news of what’s happened to California and the people exiting the state, it’s really a shame.
I think it's pretty well overblown tbh. The state is still growing population wise as are the major metropolitan areas. Just makes good headlines. Obv stuff that could be better but I don't personaly know anyone that's left. Tbh the pay parity in my field is such that it doesn't realy make financial sense to do so though

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2022 at 2:51 PM Post #613 of 2,051
This is my dilemma buy a CVO 2022 or the AIC-10 with a Innuos Statement 🤔
You could buy two AIC-10 and two Stateents and that would equal the price of a CVO. The price of a CVO is ridiculous. You could buy a Special or Limited and spend the extra money yourself picking out the upgrades and do better for less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back