Ridiculous ebay auctions
Oct 3, 2005 at 12:04 PM Post #16 of 19
I don't have a link anymore, but does anyone else remember the guy who sold his air guitar?

The picture of him playing it was classic. he also had a picture of the guitar in a guitar case, although the case wasn't included with purchase.

That was my all-time favourite. I think he got $5.00 for it.

Very creative.

Oct 3, 2005 at 4:56 PM Post #17 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by BillyC
I don't have a link anymore, but does anyone else remember the guy who sold his air guitar?

Yeah, I remember seeing that one. There was also one for a sock in which the seller was claiming it was a custom iPod cover, he had several pics of the sock for sale with his iPod in it. There was also one where a seller was a sellin piece of chewing gum she claimed that was spat out by Britney Spears. Also lets not forget all those people who sold advertising space on there body or the opportunity to name their newborn baby. The world is full of crazy people.

Oct 4, 2005 at 6:20 AM Post #18 of 19
Someone here tried to sell a dolphin (it was a practical joke, there was no dolphin), and someone else tried to sell a time machine made from a telephone and an eftpos machine...

Oct 4, 2005 at 6:59 AM Post #19 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by VR6ofpain
But according to the seller: "One speaker is in great condition while the other is alittle warped. A drape caught fire below the speaker and warped the housing alittle but did no damage to the sound of the speaker at all. I took pictures of the cones to prove that the square shape was not compromised and the cones and woofers are in perfect shape."

I think he took the term burn-in a little bit too seriously
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back