Rhapsodio Galaxy v2 thread and review
Aug 5, 2017 at 12:56 PM Post #32 of 36
My first rhapsodio is the rti1 and I loved the sound. When the opportunity to get a galaxy v1 came, I grabbed it. I also loved the sound and it's definitely an upgrade to the rti1. Now that I can get a v2, I will definitely not let it pass.

Aug 22, 2017 at 2:39 AM Post #34 of 36
I have received my galaxy v2 on Friday and started burning it in for a couple of days using aerosmith song on a constant loop.

Tried it out today comparing the v1 vs v2. Soundstage is bigger, details are better. Vocals seems to be slightly forward and more warm to me.

Bass seems to be the same as v1. Fit wise, it's much better than the v1. V1 sound tube is a bit shallow and I have a bit of a problem getting a good fit. Not so with the v2. I can use any tips and I can get a good deal. Tried the supplied tips, spiral dots and spinfit. I like the spinfit best as it has a nice balance of highs and lows.

I compared the Pandora cable vs the whiplash twag that I always used. The whiplash has better details and a bit more clarity. It's pretty close between the two.

As compared to the rti1, overall, the galaxy v2 is a step above the rti1 in every department. A total upgrade in sound.

The rti1 though is still a very good iem.

Well worth the upgrade.

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2017 at 2:44 AM Post #35 of 36

Users who are viewing this thread

Back