RHA T20 now on sale, T20i available Autumn 2015
Jul 17, 2015 at 9:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12
RHA is delighted to announce that the T20 in-ear headphone is now available in the UK and wider Europe via the RHA online store (EU/UK) and Amazon (UK/FR/DE/ES). The product will go on sale in the USA via the same channels on Wednesday 22nd July, but is available to pre-order from the RHA USA online store today!

Additionally, a version of RHA’s latest in-ear headphone with three-button remote and microphone for use with compatible Apple devices will go on sale later this year. The T20i features the same stainless steel construction and revolutionary DualCoil™ dynamic driver technology, but is designed to offer convenience of call, track and volume control to iPhone, iPad and Mac users.

Launched at the High End Show in Munich in May, the T20 has thus far been well received by audio enthusiasts and writers. On Head-Fi the product sits at 4.5/5 after a handful of reviews, with many more to come soon. Prominent technology website The Next Web stated thatAudiophiles will love the flat customizable sound and luxury build", while dedicated audio blog The Sound Guys awarded it 9/10 and named ita fantastic pair of in-ears.” 

The T20 has an MSRP of £179.95 / $239.95 / €229.95. The T20i will be £189.95 / $249.95 / €239.95.

The T20 will be available international in the coming weeks. For territory-specific date and location information, please contact your local RHA distribution partner.

Planning to pick up the T20? Let us know in the thread below, or check in at one the product threads linked below!

Reviews & impressions thread
Tour update thread
T20 announcement thread

Jul 17, 2015 at 9:46 AM Post #2 of 12
Love the way you all approach the release of your product getting valuable insight from folks on Head-Fi and having reviews go up before launch. Top class products from a top class company. Once I have that money to spend, the gorgeous T20s will be mine. 

Best of luck with the new product!

Jul 17, 2015 at 5:49 PM Post #5 of 12
Oh yeah!  I plan to get the T20 (saving pennies now)...! 
biggrin.gif

Cheers!
beerchug.gif

-HK sends

Jul 19, 2015 at 8:41 AM Post #7 of 12
"The T20i features the same stainless steel construction and revolutionaryDualCoil™ dynamic driver technology, but is designed to offer convenience of call, track and volume control to iPhone, iPad and Mac users."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back