RHA T20: in-ear headphone featuring DualCoil™ driver technology.
May 9, 2015 at 4:41 AM Post #76 of 286
There is no distribution of this brand in Chile so I hope to get get a T20 to spread the word thoughout my country but it seems that RHA will not provide me with a sample even when I have direct contact with the most famous chilean store that sells good quality headphones. I can surely be your ambassador here

May 11, 2015 at 7:19 AM Post #81 of 286
OMG, I was about to try on a bass heavy iem after using my earpods for a while, thought dynamics offer such a different sound quality, was curious how high end dynamics might sound.

but I guess now i have one more option to consider, but I am still hesitant to pay the 350$ price tag (in my area the tax and shipping is so high) for a dynamic, since I am not that convinced yet, and it seems that t20 will have a higher price... hm....

need some deep thinking.

May 11, 2015 at 10:20 PM Post #82 of 286
On a side note, I've been really impressed with RHA's involvement in the Japanese market. It's surprising to me that the new products will be debuting in Japan shortly after their global debut at the High End show.

Good luck RHA on the new releases, and I look forward to reading impressions of the T20 (and the mystery product) at the two shows!

May 12, 2015 at 4:42 AM Post #83 of 286
On a side note, I've been really impressed with RHA's involvement in the Japanese market. It's surprising to me that the new products will be debuting in Japan shortly after their global debut at the High End show.

Good luck RHA on the new releases, and I look forward to reading impressions of the T20 (and the mystery product) at the two shows!

Thanks!

We'll have people at both shows, so if you're in/around Tokyo and fancy meeting with our team, definitely stop by!

May 12, 2015 at 8:20 PM Post #84 of 286
Thanks!

We'll have people at both shows, so if you're in/around Tokyo and fancy meeting with our team, definitely stop by!

Unfortunately, I won't be near Tokyo (or Munich) in the coming week, so I'll have to live vicariously through other Head-Fiers who can attend. :xf_eek:

May 16, 2015 at 2:18 AM Post #85 of 286
I just returned from Munich by a night train - and all I can say to those attending the show : try the RHA 20 at all cost.

RHA T20 is more than worth auditioning - I did get to hear it using my own master DSD recordings from my own source - and I liked it better than Sennheiser ie-800 .
I'm simply too tired at the moment for nitpicking ( I go to sleep during the day for 5 hours, then an important recording is awaiting me) - but unless you absolutely got to have treble more in advance than anything I ever heard (Staxes, Audezes, HiFiMan HE-1000s , Orpheuses ) - RHA T20 has "enough" . Where it clearly bested the ie-800 is soundstage - much less "in the head" sound. Its tuning for bass (tested at the show ) is really well chosen - should you happen to lean towards bass heavy side.

Regardless the extreme dynamic range of some of my recordings, RHA 20 never lost composure. Senn ie-800 might/may be even better in this department - yet the new RHA T20 never ceases to amaze. Specially at the cost - for Europe, the price at the projected release end June - more realistically first half of July -  will be EUR 229.  

Not only not bad for the price - not bad at all.

( Since I am very busy over this weekend, please no further questions - I merely covered what matters most - the sound )

EDITED - the correct product name - RHA T20

May 16, 2015 at 2:27 AM Post #86 of 286
I just returned from Munich by a night train - and all I can say to those attending the show : try the RHA 20 at all cost.

RHA 20 is more than worth auditioning - I did get to hear it using my own master DSD recordings from my own source - and I liked it better than Sennheiser ie-800 .
I'm simply too tired at the moment for nitpicking ( I go to sleep during the day for 5 hours, then an important recording is awaiting me) - but unless you absolutely got to have treble more in advance than anything I ever heard (Staxes, Audezes, HiFiMan HE-1000s , Orpheuses ) - RHA 20 has "enough" . Where it clearly bested the ie-800 is soundstage - much less "in the head" sound. Its tuning for bass (tested at the show ) is really well chosen - should you happen to lean towards bass heavy side.

Regardless the extreme dynamic range of some of my recordings, RHA 20 never lost composure. Senn ie-800 might/may be even better in this department - yet the new RHA never ceases to amaze. Specially at the cost - for Europe, the price at the projected release end June - more realistically first half of July -  will be EUR 229.  

Not only not bad for the price - not bad at all.

( Since I am very busy over this weekend, please no further questions - I merely covered what matters most - the sound )

That is awesome to hear. Rest and do your thing and please let us know more details after the weekend - whenever you are ready :) we will patiently wait.

Cheers,
K

May 16, 2015 at 6:27 AM Post #89 of 286
  Correct product ID is RHA T20.

He's probably talking about this from the first post
 Both the High End show and Fujiya Headphone Festival will also feature an exclusive preview of an entirely new product in a new category for RHA, which will be available for demonstration exclusively to attendees of the shows.

I'm betting portable amp or dac or dac amp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back