RHA T10i Tour & Impressions Thread
Jan 23, 2015 at 8:02 PM Post #196 of 474
. Ok now I really want the T10i, but I found another company called Rock Jaw, they have an earphone called the Kommand and it uses the same tuning filter system as the T10i

Quite a few companies use this, the Astrotec AX60 does as well. Shure also does this with their SE846. 

Read up some reviews and decide which one is best for you. 

Jan 23, 2015 at 8:13 PM Post #197 of 474
Quite a few companies use this, the Astrotec AX60 does as well. Shure also does this with their SE846. 

Read up some reviews and decide which one is best for you. 
. I'm an EDM freak so I mainly listen to trance, hard trance, hardstyle, dubstep hardcore basically anything thats electronic. I use to have some V Moda M100 but I ended up loosing them which kinda broke my heart because I loved them, then I ended up buying the Sennheiser Momentum and I really really enjoy them. But at times I do miss the hard hitting bass of the M100 and now that I read that the T10i has a signature similar or if not better then the M100 really makes me want them as for they are more portable and look really nice. But i'm also stuck between the Rock Jaw Kommands as they are a bit cheaper, look seriously sexy and already people on head fi are saying very positive good impression about them so I don't know which to choose. But what I mainly want is an iem that sounds better than the M100 & if the T10i can do that i'm all sorted :)

Jan 23, 2015 at 9:27 PM Post #199 of 474
I have owned the FXZ100 and own the T10:wink:), from the type of music you like I recommend the T10i. They do not require anything special to sound their best, have amazing bass, and they are extremelEly comfortable.

I can not comment on the Kommand as I have not heard them.

Jan 23, 2015 at 10:09 PM Post #200 of 474
Kommand won't be bassy enough for you.  I've heard both.

Jan 23, 2015 at 10:21 PM Post #201 of 474
Kommand won't be bassy enough for you.  I've heard both.
. How do Kommand compare to the Sennheiser Momentum over ear though? I do like bass but I also like a sound signature thats warm but not overly bassy, that's what i'm stuck between, a sound signature that is bass heavy but really fun and I will enjoy ( M100 signature) or a signature that is warm, smooth amazing details and clarity and can be fun but also relaxing (Momentums). I can't choose between which sound I want :/. Thats why it's a battle between the T10i & the Kommand, because they both fit my budget, I really like how they both look but it's the sound signature thats getting to me. If the Kommand have less bass then the Momentum though I don't think i'd like them, I also listen to rap music so vocals need to be clear aswell, so out of the T10i & Kommand, Dweaver & Brooko, truly which do you think i'd prefer?

Jan 23, 2015 at 10:40 PM Post #202 of 474
. How do Kommand compare to the Sennheiser Momentum over ear though? I do like bass but I also like a sound signature thats warm but not overly bassy, that's what i'm stuck between, a sound signature that is bass heavy but really fun and I will enjoy ( M100 signature) or a signature that is warm, smooth amazing details and clarity and can be fun but also relaxing (Momentums). I can't choose between which sound I want :/. Thats why it's a battle between the T10i & the Kommand, because they both fit my budget, I really like how they both look but it's the sound signature thats getting to me. If the Kommand have less bass then the Momentum though I don't think i'd like them, I also listen to rap music so vocals need to be clear aswell, so out of the T10i & Kommand, Dweaver & Brooko, truly which do you think i'd prefer?

I'll have a Kommand review up within the next day.  If you're looking for a warm but clear signature with hard hitting bass - I'd suggest the Fidue A81. The Kommand - even on its bass filter - is not hugely bassy.  I really like it because it adds a few dB of sub-bass rather than becoming a bass head earphone.  The Fidue A81 is warm smooth and definitely hard hitting in the bass department.  Think T10i but with better mid-range, and not as much bloat. 

Jan 23, 2015 at 10:47 PM Post #203 of 474
I'll have a Kommand review up within the next day.  If you're looking for a warm but clear signature with hard hitting bass - I'd suggest the Fidue A81. The Kommand - even on its bass filter - is not hugely bassy.  I really like it because it adds a few dB of sub-bass rather than becoming a bass head earphone.  The Fidue A81 is warm smooth and definitely hard hitting in the bass department.  Think T10i but with better mid-range, and not as much bloat. 
. I was actually looking at the A81, and I really am interested in them, but the price is a bit over for me, for the T10i im looking at spending $280-$300 dollars and $300 is my dead point I really don't want to go over that :confused:

Jan 23, 2015 at 10:58 PM Post #204 of 474
Then the T10i should probably be the one you go for.  Great build - and it will have the bass and warmth you're looking for.  I didn't like it (not my type of signature) - but it sounds as if it is exactly what you're after. Go for it :)

Jan 24, 2015 at 12:10 AM Post #205 of 474
Then the T10i should probably be the one you go for.  Great build - and it will have the bass and warmth you're looking for.  I didn't like it (not my type of signature) - but it sounds as if it is exactly what you're after. Go for it :)
. Well a few people have said it kinda has a sound like the M100, oh what the heck i'm going for the T10i haha thanks for the help :D

Jan 24, 2015 at 1:12 AM Post #206 of 474
Sorry for not getting back sooner. I think the T10I will suit you best. It offer the bass your wanting and will have enough clarity for your genres. I also think the relaxed treble will allow you to enjoy your music at a bit louder volume without fatigue.

If you find it to bassy just go with a slightly less tight tip in ear as that will help balance the sound just enough.

Jan 24, 2015 at 6:01 AM Post #207 of 474
Sorry for not getting back sooner. I think the T10I will suit you best. It offer the bass your wanting and will have enough clarity for your genres. I also think the relaxed treble will allow you to enjoy your music at a bit louder volume without fatigue.

If you find it to bassy just go with a slightly less tight tip in ear as that will help balance the sound just enough.
. If the bass is too much i'll just use one of my EQ presets to fix it haha :) I got like so many presets that I could maybe make the T10i sound good with the bass filters

Jan 24, 2015 at 12:50 PM Post #208 of 474
Post how you like them when you get them :)

Jan 31, 2015 at 3:35 AM Post #210 of 474

Users who are viewing this thread

Back