RHA T10 Now Available & Review Opportunity!
Jan 10, 2015 at 9:05 AM Post #17 of 28
I'd like to compare it with my RHA 750, which I really like. My brother in law bought a pair of the T10i's for business travel, but he lives about 600 miles away 
tongue_smile.gif

Thanks for the offer!

Jan 11, 2015 at 2:24 PM Post #19 of 28
Short listen to these at CES while there for other things. Thought them quite good with the treble filter but would love to further put them through their paces. Expected them to possibly get a bit forward since they had decent treble with the standard filter that will probably be most popular but they stayed nicely balanced and free of bass bleed.
smile.gif

Jan 11, 2015 at 2:40 PM Post #20 of 28
There are probably better choices out there, but I'd really love to compare the T10(i) to my MA750i, which I've had for over a year now and still use as my main IEM, and I'm not sure I'll get the opportunity to do so otherwise. Worth a shot, I guess.

Jan 12, 2015 at 8:47 PM Post #23 of 28
I'll throw my hat into the ring as well! Only had the MA750 non-i on loan and have not heard the T10i.

Thanks for giving us the opportunity
beerchug.gif
!

Jan 13, 2015 at 3:50 PM Post #24 of 28
Looking forward to reviewing these, not just because I'm a Scottish! My listening tastes are vast, and my music collection is extreme. My 750's are one of my go to IEM's.
Cheers, Doc

Jan 14, 2015 at 12:32 PM Post #25 of 28
Thanks to everyone for their interest, it's always great to get people so enthusiastic about the products, but we could only pick on person, so...

Congratulations to ItsMeHere, you've been chosen to check out and write up the T10!

We'll fire you a PM shortly, and to everyone else, keep an eye out as we'll undoubtedly be back soon with more opportunities. For those of you attending CanJam SoCal - we'll have the T10 and T10i with us there, as the rest of the range, so be sure to come back and check them out.

Thanks again!

Jan 15, 2015 at 5:04 PM Post #28 of 28

I was disappointed at not being the chosen one, but I got over it by placing an order for my very own pair. Congratulations to ItsMeHere, and I hope that we both enjoy the T10's.

Thanks for the opportunity RHA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back