RHA m750i or Yamaha eph-100sl ?
Nov 30, 2013 at 6:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

DjZachary

New Head-Fier
As the title said, I'm interested in both of these earphones, but I can't figure out which one is the best for me as the price differences is just HKD$1 . I mainly listen to Acapplea musics (Artist: Mike Tompkins , PTX ) , Electro house and Dubstep (Artist: Mitis , Electric Joy Ride , K-391) . Please help me figure out which is the most suitable earphone for me >_< Thx ~

Nov 30, 2013 at 10:01 PM Post #3 of 5
I remember giving a quick demo to the Yamaha model that caught your attention, but no experience with the RHA. I can't offer a comparison if that's what you want. 

Nov 30, 2013 at 11:28 PM Post #4 of 5
I've owned both. I think the Yamaha would be a better choice. I found them a touch more advanced technically in separation and detail. The yammies are rather smooth with liquid vocals and a fairly strange at first treble. On the other hand the Rha gave a more aggressive presentation compared, the stage is wider and much more bass impact. Personally I'd t keep the Yamaha as I lust for precision and technical ability plus they're more comfortable. Very comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back