RHA Audio Bankrupt?
Aug 13, 2021 at 11:16 AM Post #32 of 47
On a different note though, anyone here has any opinions regarding the Sennheiser ie 900?

Im very intrigued by the reviews I've seen so far.
I view that one as a personal endgame aspirational for myself. I'm thinking about selling a bunch of stuff with the IE900 as my ultimate goal.

Aug 13, 2021 at 12:24 PM Post #34 of 47
I view that one as a personal endgame aspirational for myself. I'm thinking about selling a bunch of stuff with the IE900 as my ultimate goal.
Nice, I'm very interested in it myself though one of the drawbacks to me is the cable with it's recessed connection to the speakers making it very proprietary and incompatible with third party replacements, or so I've heard.

Aug 13, 2021 at 2:03 PM Post #35 of 47
Nice, I'm very interested in it myself though one of the drawbacks to me is the cable with it's recessed connection to the speakers making it very proprietary and incompatible with third party replacements, or so I've heard.
It's hard to find a compatible one. I am expecting to receive one said to work well from AliExpress any day now for my IE300, which I believe is the same type as the IE900 cable.

Aug 22, 2021 at 9:04 AM Post #37 of 47
Last edited:
Aug 22, 2021 at 11:50 AM Post #38 of 47
Sep 7, 2021 at 4:13 PM Post #40 of 47
Apparently in 2021 RHA changed its name to Origin North Limited and its current product range consists of two wireless headphones and a adapter.

In 2016 co - founder and designer Adrian Heath left the company to form Scottish Watchmaker anOrdain.
...your money back if they don't tell the correct time more than twice a day...

Sep 7, 2021 at 4:37 PM Post #42 of 47
That's sad. They had quirks--no detachable cable, tricky fit--but there's a special warmth to the sound of the RHA T20. Hope the friendly Irish guy who worked their booth at CanJam found a new job.

There's still an Amazon listing for a "renewed" RHA T20i for $67 (and new ones from a Japan gouger for $357....good luck with that!). Tempted to grab them for old time's sake since my T20 cord is about to break.

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2021 at 5:26 PM Post #43 of 47
That's said. They had quirks--no detachable cable, tricky fit--but there's a special warmth to the sound of the RHA T20. Hope the friendly Irish guy who worked their booth at CanJam found a new job.

There's still an Amazon listing for a "renewed" RHA T20i for $67 (and new ones from a Japan gouger for $357....good luck with that!). Tempted to grab them for old time's sake since my T20 cord is about to break.
Yeah, hope all the staff has managed to safety and quickly transfer to another work.

It must have been bleak working every week seeing the writing on the wall. =(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back